The Beginning

Tape stood by the door once again. I just wanted someone to help me. Why wasn't he helping me.

"I know that you are mad at me right now, but I need to explain a few things."

I am not even mad at him...well maybe a little bit. I am so confused right now. I have tons of questions to ask right now. I just want to be free.

He noticed my silence and started to speak.

"My name is Joey, but people call me Tape. They call me Tape because I always put tape on victims and what not...it's to stop them from screaming. As you know, your father did some pretty bad shit. He broke hundreds of people and treated them as if they didn't matter. You were taken because..........for various reasons.

This doesn't make any sense. Why was I taken.

"Please... make me understand what is going on. Why am I here, I just want to go HOME!"

"It's better for you this way. Better if you didn't know anything at the moment. Just go with the flow."

He stormed out of the room with such speed. What are they hiding from me. Why can't I know.

SO MANY WHY'S!

I look around the room but stop as I see a reflection of light. I get up and walk to the object to discover it was a silver platter. What was it doing under the dresser.

I picked it up only to see a blade and a note.

'Do not use this to cut yourself....I know you will. Use this as a free card to get out of this room. You won't be able to escape this place, but you can escape this room and hopefully make it out alive. Please be careful because the others before you have died. If you get caught, you witness the deepest torture of all. Please stay alive.

-Joey

I sit there and cry. I cry because I might be able to leave. I might be able to be free and uncover these sick bastards to the FBI. Here is my chance.

I quickly pick up the razor blade and stand up in the room. What am I going to use this for. This is pointless. There is no other opening in this room. Thanks a lot Joey.

I hear muffling and shuffling just outside my door. I run to my bed and lay down. I try to stop my hard breathing, but there is no use. Instead I just hold my breath.

The door opens and I hear a slight sound of clicking heels on the ground. The sound gets louder and louder as it approaches the bed. I feel someone's breath tickling my throat and ear as they begin to speak.

' He will pay for what he did to us. TO ALL OF US! To make him pay, we will-

"MASTER, SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!"

A list of profanities leaves the person's mouth. The clicking of the shoes soon leaves the room. When I hear the door close, I let out a loud sigh.

I get out of the bed and walk around the room checking every crevice in the room.

"FUCK!"

This is frustrating. To know that I am so close to escaping and all that stands in my way is not being able to find a way out. What am I supposed to do now.

I hear a faint punch to the door instantly making me crane my neck to the side. A card was slipped under the door. Well isn't that cliche.

It's like in those horror movies when you have no where else to go, but then all of a sudden, a path is made for you. Well this is the same situation.

I pick up the card and read it.

'Calm down little one. You are trying way too hard. You need to think for a minute. Take in your surroundings. Even if you have looked through every nook and cranny, you are not looking hard enough.

--Joey

What the hell. I have looked everywhere.

I walk around the room in frustration. I walked to the wall and punched it with all my might. There was a straight crack in the wall. It looked as if it was about to fall off. I pulled the piece back and to my luck there was a tunnel.

I looked and laughed at it hysterically. This is to funny, I might be going crazy. Forget that I am going crazy.

I climbed through the hole while making sure that I secured the wall behind me.

Finally....this is the Beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts on Kacie escaping?

Any thoughts on Tape aka Joey?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!