How Far Will You Go?

I wake up still remembering the devastating moments of the rape. What did I do to deserve this.

"Ah, the bitch is finally awake." a voice says.

I look around the room and see that no one is there. Am I just imagining it. No come on Kacie, you can not go crazy in here. Stay sane.

"Well as much as I would like to play nice with you...there are some things that you have to go through."

What does he mean? I hear a muffled scream and I instantly know that where he is speaking is very close. But who in the hell is screaming.

"Now my beautiful Kacie, how far will you go to save someone you love?"

No....he wouldn't do this to me. He can't. A door was opened and I see the one person I gave my heart to. It can't be.

"Caleb!" I shout.

I ran over to him and hugged him. How did they even find him. I made sure he got all the help he needed. Another man walks in with a gun in his hand pointing it at Caleb's head.

"Please don't hurt him...I-I will do anything you tell me to do!" I shout.

"Good...glad we could come to an agreement. Now your first test is to follow tape out of the room. You will then make your way to another room where you will be greeted with...an assortment of tools. Trust me my dear...this will be good." the voice says.

I look over to Caleb and I see his horrified expression. I tried so hard to save him...maybe I can have a second chance.

"I love you Caleb."

With that I walk out of the room behind Tape. I follow him to the end of the hallway and enter a room. The room is dark and I have a bad feeling about this. I feel someone tug on my arms and pull me down into a chair. My hands are being tied to the arms and a cloth is put to my mouth. The lights flicker on and I am greeted by someone in a mask. This person is not a man. The scent, I know it all to well...but what if it is someone else.

"You will be put through a series of tests...ah who am I kidding, let's just get right to the point. The key to this game right now is simple...if you scream, the boy will be killed." the voice says.

The person in front of me says nothing. They look at the table and decide on which weapon to start with.

The piercing of the metal was painful as it came across my skin. All thoughts of not being able to scream left. It was when I remembered about Caleb that I suppressed my screaming. The person seemed taken aback so they moved to the next weapon. Pliers.

The person positions the pliers by my fingernails and then latches on. I feel completely numb as the pliers ripped off my fingernail. It took all of my might not to scream out in pain. The person kept repeating the action until all of my nails were gone.

They placed the pliers down and picked up a saw. The next thing I knew was that I was missing two toes and a finger. I was completely blinded by the numbness roaming my body. I began passing out. I was dizzy and my head was hurting.

"You may stop now. Wow you really went through all of that for nothing." the voice says.

What? Tape walk into the room and picks me up. He carries me back to my old room and I am instantly bought to the attention of a dead Caleb on the bed with a note.

'He would have died no matter what you did. We couldn't let someone else know about our little secret, now could we'

I cried my heart out. Caleb, my first love...was...dead. I was couldn't even speak. It was until this moment, that I knew that I was emotionally scarred for the rest of my life.....however long that is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tried to make more torturous. It was really....GROSS

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS