Celebration

It was nearing the Christmas holidays and every second you didn't spend in class was spent revising for your upcoming exams. You only had fleeting moments with Tom, they were always interrupted, by someone or something. In defence against the dark arts try as you might to focus the only thing you could think about was how Tom had fucked you on one of the desks your fellow classmates were now sitting on. You often found yourself zoning out in class instead staring at Tom.

The quick coveted glances he would give you made you smile and fantasise. However, you knew that this was all coming to an end soon. Your actual defence against the dark arts teacher was returning from their travels just after the Christmas holidays had started and you and Tom hadn't spoken about what you both would do on the outside.

Today was the day of your final exam - Defence against the dark arts. You sat down at your desk, quill in your hand. The test was placed on your desk and you looked up your eyes meeting Tom's dark ones. He subtly winked at you and walked away handing out the rest of your tests. You turned your test over and saw a note on the top. It read 'stay behind after the test.' You looked up from the paper to Tom who was now sitting on his desk grading other years papers. You quickly scribbled it out so you didn't get distracted and started the exam.

After the exam you grabbed your test placing it neatly on the pile that was forming on his desk. You watched Chloe twirl her hair and play with her skirt as she gave him hers and you rolled your eyes in jealousy. He was yours and yours alone. You picked up your bag and pretended to reorder the books in your bag until you were the last one left in the room.

Tom briskly walked over to you grabbing your face smashing his lips onto yours before you could even comprehend what was happening. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he began lifting you onto one of the desks.

"Don't ever make me wait that long to fuck you again." He said and you smiled liking that he felt the same way you did, although it had only been a week it felt like a lifetime. Tom pulled your hair making your neck more accessible for him. He began leaving hickies any and everywhere. You moaned closing your eyes as you pulled his lower half closer to you.

"Okay professor." You murmured and Tom groaned before moving his face back up to yours, a smile on his face.

"I was going to take you to my room, make this special but I don't think I can wait." Tom said his eyes had a sultry glint and you licked your lips challenging him. "Then again I don't think a slut like you deserves to get fucked on my bed." Tom said pulling you in for another kiss, he softly bit your lip pulling it slightly and you moaned rubbing yourself against his evidently hard dick.

"Go on then." You said challenging him. "Fuck me like the whore I am." You uttered the words as innocently as possible. Tom grabbed your throat in one swift movement pulling your face up to his. His other hand swiftly and softly slapped you across the face Tom spat in your open mouth and you bit your lip smiling. You let out a moan urging for more when Tom swiftly flipped you around so you're stomach was now pressed against the table.

He ripped off your pants and discarded them to the side. You heard a zip and within seconds he thrusted into you, you let out a loud moan holding onto the edges of the table as he began to thrust into you. You whimpered when he grabbed your ass and squeezed it harshly, probably leaving bruises, letting you know that your body belonged to him.

You pressed your face onto the table feeling strong enough to do anything else as Tom's body hit yours, the noise of it spread around the room mixed with your moans and Tom's vulgar language.

"What are you?" Tom asked you.

"Yours." You hoarsely replied, your voice was already going from all the screaming you had done.

"Your my little slut." Tom said finishing it off. "Say it Y/n. Say what you are." Tom said and you could tell he was clenching his jaw, you loved the way he treated you even though you should hate it. You didn't know about half the kinks you had until you met Tom.

"I'm your little slut." You said as loudly as you dared knowing that anyone could walk past the corridor and hear. You shut your eyes as you came for the first time and Tom grunted slowing the thrusting to a stop. You moaned, but he pulled you off the desk pushing you onto your knees on the ground.

"Suck your cum off my dick slut." He said and you did as you were told. You grabbed his dick licking the entire length before sucking it into your mouth. You began slowly moving your head up and down while maintaining eye contact with him and Tom muttered encouraging words.

His hand moved to the back of your head wrapping your hair around his palm so it didn't get in your way. You popped his dick out of your mouth rubbing it with your hand as you spoke. "I want you to face fuck me." You said and Tom bit his lip, smiling. He watched as you slowly placed his dick back in your mouth. His grip on your hair tightened and his hips slowly started to move. You placed your hands on his thigh helping you stay balanced.

His eyes never left yours as his speed increased. You felt his dick hit the back of your throat and you gagged your eyes rolling back slightly. Tom groaned and he sped up some more. "Do you taste yourself?" He asked and you just nodded. His eyes darkened, you knew this was turning him on. He continued face fucking you for a few more seconds before he pushed your head down onto his dick choking you.

Your eyes watered and you felt a few tears trickle as he restricted your breathing. You squeezed his thigh and he pulled you off his dick. "Such a good girl." He said pulling you up to him. He grabbed your face kissing you deeply. You held onto his elbows as he kissed you, feeling too weak to do much else. "You want more?" Tom asked a hint of concern was evident in his voice. You nodded your head.

He walked you over to his desk and sat down on his chair pulling you onto his lap. You straddled him, slowly taking his dick in you. You both moaned when it was all the way in, Tom pulled you in for another kiss biting your lip again as you slowly grinded on him. You knew it was killing him to not be in control and you loved it.

You moved extra slow and Tom swore. "Stop teasing Y/n, and fuck me." He said eventually. You obliged and began moving up and down on his dick still going slower then he liked. You looked at him and you did it loving how annoyed he was.

"Don't tell me what to do." You said. Bouncing extra slower.

"Fuck this." Tom said. Standing up with your legs wrapped around his waist he walked you to a wall. You grabbed onto the bookshelf above you for support as he began pounding into you. You cried out feeling how big he was. Your other hand was wrapped around his neck, pulling his hair as he fucked you long and hard.

You rested your head against the wall as you heard Tom's groans below you. Fuck this felt so good, your eyes were closed, you were in a state of bliss. Tom's hands were under your ass pushing you down onto him as he fucked you. You let out a moan as you came for the second time. Tom swore under you and you bit your lip trying to not say something you would regret.

Tom slammed into you for a few more minutes before he finished too. He slowly let you down, placing you on the floor. You rested against one of his desks still slightly whimpering. You wiped away the fresh tears that were on your face from the rough fucking as Tom zipped his trousers up.

"You owe me a pair of pants." You said, looking at your dishevelled ones, Tom walked over to you holding your chin as he softly kissed you.

"Was i too rough?" He asked, as his calloused thumb rubbed the tear from your face.

"No, I liked it." You answered truthfully, you looked up at him realising that he already had a smile on his face.

"You don't have anymore exams do you?" Tom asked and you shook your head as a no. "Stay with me tonight." He stated rather than asked but you agreed fervently, missing sharing a bed with him. You heard a door slam shut and your head snapped towards the door but nobody was there.

"What was that?" You asked attempting to stand up, but Tom pushed you back onto the desk.

"Probably just the wind." Tom replied, but the windows were closed and the doors were too heavy to be swayed by one. Your heart began beating faster scared someone had caught you. Tom placed a hand on your shoulder, "it was probably nothing." He said, but the use of probably didn't help with your nerves.