Part 68

ynpov

We two go to change music and then to take a shot.

So wanna know who is this-???-

so he is yn's ex and her secret spy from mafia no one know about it other than yn and he.
His name is John.

They brokeup after 1 year relationship.

back to story

He catch me and take me to up floor and he put me on the bed.

Then we heard a knock and john open the door and see the one and only Antonio.

Or should i say the most wanted drug dealer or Criminal.

Not everybody have seen him.
No one can even lay their finger on him everyone is scared.

Not just that even i tried to catch him but i could he always had a man with him so he always escape from everyone.

antonio:you can leave now jonny.

John:yes boss.

then john leave there and antonio close that door and take his jacket off and come to the bed and hover above yn.

Suddenly that rooms door opened revealing every kims with an scary face.

antonio take his gun and shoot at the light and window then grab my hand and we jumb to down from window and start running then we enter an alley.Then he stop and let go of my hand claped his hand so many men wearing black come out.

antonia:sorry my princess i didn't got the time to taste you.*licking his lips while looking yn up to down*

he really have a death wish huh!?

antonio:but ok i will anyone else,so bye finish her.And wait wait.Any last words or wish?

yn:answer my 1 question and give me 1 thing can you?
antonio:ok and it is?
yn:who told you to kill me?
antonia:i can't tell you that so ask me what you want?
yn:give me a gun it was my big dream to hold a pretty gun please?

antonio:ok

he is really stupid to give me a gun?

the a men throw a gun at me it was about hit my face but i catch it perfectly.

yn:so now tell me who send you all here?

antonio:kill her

then they take their guns i shot 6 mens then start fighting there is some what 20 mens.

they thought they can kill me with these weak dogs?

After sometime i finish everyone except antonio.
He is calmly leaning his back on the wall while chewing a gum.

yn:you aren't scared.wow!

antonio:i know you aren't a simple one so i came with a beautiful plan sweety.

yn:oh is that so,but i see only dead bodies and you?

antonio:it is because you are looking at your front not back
yn:huh

i look at my back and see the alley is covered with his mens.

They all point their gun at me.

i kick one of the men's hand and his gun fly to up and i catch it then grab antonio by his neck and point the gun in his head.

yn:drop your gun

they didn't even move

yn:DROP YOUR FUCKING GUNS NOW!!

they still didn't move not even a little bit.

yn:I.SAID.DROP.YOUR.FUCKING.GUN.RIGHT.NOW.RIGHT.HERE.IF.YOU.DON'T.WANT HIS.BODY.

i said this all in a deep cold scary tone while gritting my teeth.

Antonio smirk and said.

antonio:they are not my man to care for my life so even if you kill me nothing will happen.

yn:ok then.

i start shooting them but you know there is only fucking 6 bullets.

so i search for my bag because there is a knife but then i remember i put my bag on the counter when i go to dance with john.

Now everything is going to an end i can do nothing other than surrender

i kneel down with my handsup.

then one of the man came forward and point the gun in my head i close my eyes recally my all past memories until now.
Some tears made their way to my cheek then to the ground.

Then suddenly,

BANG BANG BANG

after getting shot on the heart the body fall on the lifeless.

body become pale and the blood start flowing on that place also under that men's shoes.

THE END

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys like this part Thankz for reading Stay Safe Take Care Bye Byeeeeee
Lub youuuuu😙😙😙😙😙😙

If you like this Please Vote and Comment🙏

Thank you
Bye💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜