Part43

ynpov
i enter principal office and now here im infront of so calmly smiling.

mr.lee=lee

lee:so did you beat my daughters?
yn:no
lee:no!?
yn:yes
lee:yes!?
yn:yeah
lee:what you mean?
yn:i mean i didn't beat them
lee:then??
yn:ok so you want me to tell you about what happened right??
lee:yes
yn:ok so hear,
all girls were bullying me
but your daughters come and help me and said them to not bully me because im their boyfriend's sister.But when we turn to leave a random girl grab irine's hair that is how the fight start also there was so so many students so they couldn't fight back and after that i helped them to infirmarory also i knoq how to fight but i couldn't help them because of a small kidnapping.
lee:kidnapping??
yn:yeah i got kidnapped and got shot at my stomach and my back also my bullies punch and kick where i got shot so it was bleeding.Also it was paining so much.
lee:oh
yn:so now can i go to my class??
principal:h-huh yes yes you can go now.

then i went out side and saw all of the students evesdropping our conversation.The first persons is BTS.
i said

yn:you would have hear clearly if you open this door firstly.

Then i walk to my class ignoring eveything and enter my class only to see my miss sitting on her seat.

yn:miss??
miss:yeah? oh you came a-
yn:can we talk privately??
miss:okay??
yn:come with me after school.
miss:but-
yn:you are coming with me or do you want me to take you with me by force??
miss:i-i will come.
yn:good

then i walk to my seat and sit after some minutes class start filling with students and also miss start her class she is glancing at me in every minutes.
i smirk a little knowing she is nervous.
even if im sitting at back corner im at top stairs so my eyes caught the sweat beads on her forehead that making their own way to her jaw and then to her neck then to her chest then it stop when it touch her dress.

TIMESKIP AFTER CLASS

i didn't take my own car so i go to my miss's car and i drive to a restaurant that is mine well this restaurant is 3rd mafia gang leader.all of the workers here is my guards and maids.
so it is okay for me to come here.
I then got out and my miss look at me with a 'why are we here' look.
i just smile and motion her to come in.
Then we enter and everyone slightly bow to i just nodd.
Then walk to my private area then i let my miss enter then i close the door and made her sit and and i sat opposite to her.

yn:so im here to ask you one question and you are here to answer me honestly.

(so guys im so sorry a big yet small mistake is here well it os goinging to be 7th death anniversery of yn's dad)

miss:ok
yn:in 2015 november1 in xxxx alley at night 9pm.

i stop and look at her she sweating and shivering.
i smirk knowing she know what happened there.

yn:tell me what happened there?
miss:i don't know
yn:be honest miss
miss:i really don't know what happened there!
yn:first i told you to be honest
miss:i don't know what happened there nor i went there.
yn:im giving you last chance to say the truth.
miss:im being honest i don't know

she said this all with a confidence. but from her eyes i can say she is scared.

yn:didn't i fucking told you to say truth!!

*SLAP*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankzz for reading and if you like this please vote and comment.
Stay Safe,Take care bye byeee
lub youuuu😙😙😙😙😙😙

Mysterious Mafia Step siblings(BTS FF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara