42. The Word (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains knife play

––––––––

There was such calm sincerity in his question. And I had no doubt in my mind at all. I nodded emphatically. Then he kissed me, slow and soft, as if thanking me for my trust in him. He placed the blindfold over my eyes and the world went dark. I could feel my pulse speeding up in my ears. The sounds around me where heightened and I could hear the music outside, the sound of people and the faint rustle when Ash moved. The sharp click of the stiletto almost made me jump.

The tension in me was so strong that I could barely keep my breathing even. I had no idea where he would place the edge, the only thing I could hear was that he was still in front of me. The cuffs chafed a little and I started to feel strain in my legs. When the tip landed on my shoulder I gasped aloud by the unexpected sensation.

"You make such sexy sounds," Ash mumbled, and the blade wandered down over my chest. "I'm gonna coax even more cute noises outta you."

Something cold glided over my nipple and I realized that it was the flat edge of the knife and at the same time Ash's mouth descended on my other nipple. He sucked it in, ran his teeth over it and bit down, making the pangs of pleasure go straight down to my cock and I moaned. If he continued like this, I would cum just by his touch. He used the tip of the blade again and now he went further down, over my stomach and down to my groin.

"Oooh, fuuuck..." I groaned as the edge trailed my inner thigh at the same time as he licked his way up my shaft.

"Mm... you want even more, don't you?" he murmured, and the knife pushed at my chin.

"Yesss..." I breathed.

"Well, hold on then. Be right back."

The knife disappeared from my chin, and I could hear footsteps and a door that opened and closed. Had he just left me here? What was he doing? I was so turned on I could scream, but at the same time I got worried. I couldn't see a thing through the blindfold, not even light, so I tried to focus on hearing. Did he go fetch some other toy? He did bring a bag with him, and he could have packed anything in there. But he had said he wanted to play with the knife, so why didn't he? That was what I wanted, what I yearned for desperately. But instead, I was standing here, blindfolded and tied up, without a clue what was going on.

Finally, I heard the door open and close again and footsteps approaching.

"Ash, please..." I begged and pulled at the cuffs.

"I'm here, don't worry," I heard him say in front of me and then I had his lips against mine and he kissed me, hard and intense.

The relief in me was huge and when I could feel the tip of the knife again, wandering over my chest and his hand closing around my erection I sighed in pleasure. The feeling was heightened even more as I sensed a blade trailing down my shoulder blades, and a soothing hand right behind it. A few seconds later I froze completely. Too many hands.

"Yellow!" I called in a panic. "W-what... who?"

Ash pulled up the blindfold over my forehead and I stared blinking into his eyes. He placed both his hands on my cheeks.

"Easy now..." he soothed. "I'm in total control of this. Look at it as just another one of my toys. This is for your pleasure and nothing else. Focus is purely on you. Nothing's gonna happen that I don't think you'll enjoy. Give me a chance? If you don't like it, you just say yellow again and I send the toy away at once. Ok?"