preface

"oh ,hello, uncle, bhiaya.... sir"she howld as she saw someone standing at her corner of the terrace of a state-of-the-art,posh housing complex. When he finally turned,she saw a captivating face , there were very fine lines of experiences at the outer corner of his eyes and those lines complimented his aura, especially because somewhere deep in those dark brown eyes, there still lurked a deadly invitation to play,as if he challenged her. He had a hint of masculine tenacity that was a thousand times more alluring and tantalizing than mere goodlooks.A handsome face could leave you captivated , but his kind of sexy charisma went straight to her knees, turned them into jelly.

"Excuse me" he uttered rolling his eyes ,his voice depicted arrogance but that face of her had some how managed to made his stubborn heart skip a beat.she was smiling,he didn't know why.It's the kind of smile that transforms him into someone else entirely, the kind of smile that puts stars in his eyes, he realized that he had never seen anyone like this girl before.never seen such smile,her teeth so white and slightly like a bunny, no not like a bunny, he didn't know how to describe them but there was something about her front two teeth,her eyes were squinting from all her grinning and her cheeks were pink form what he had no idea.
She was easily the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
And he wished he hadn't ever seen.

She took off her sneakers without using her hands and climbed up on of the marvel bench and set over the back rest.  She was wearing socks with different kind of fishes on them, He hadn't marked them yet,She curled her toes when she saw him looking at her feet.

"You know we have the same ones in our aquarium?" she said.

"Socks?" He asked.

"No,silly" she said and the sides of her cheeks lifted into a smile.

"These fishes on my socks" she uttered and he gave a disgusted smile.

"Now please move,you are blocking the view" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"What view, ita huge terrace, kahin aur chali jao" he said looking at the beautiful sunset.

"Are you stressed, you can tell me,I can help" she asked

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes ,try me"she answerd.

"Get the fuck out of here,please" he barked.

"Let me tell you this,i am researching on it and read somewhere,no one is a loner,no matter what one tells you, it's not because they enjoy solitude, It's because they have tried blending into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.Try me, we anyways are strangers, won't judge you.waise bhi mujhe ghanta farak nahin padega apke life main kya ho raha hai but appka burden kam hoga." She said and he kept looking at her with curiosity,she seemed interesting.

"Let me ask you again... " Why are you upset"

"how old are you ,badi ho jao pehle" he said, she looked like a school girl, in her black yoga pants coordinated sport bra , it seemed as if she came straight out of gym, her hair was tied into a high pony.

"19 years and 8months " she replied with a proud smirk.

"How old are you " she asked in return.

" Why would I tell you?" He dismissed.

"because I have just told you." she argued.

"35"he replied.

"aapne bade hoke kya ukhaad liya?" She said rolling her eyes and he was stunned.

"Heart break?" She asked after staying mum for 10 minutes.

"Nope engagement broke " A stark contract to his nature,first time he had replied to a stranger regarding his personal life.

" today?" She aaked

"8 months back" he replied without paying much attention to her.

" lolzzz.... mera aj 4 baje breakup hua and Kal main apne crush ke saath date pe ja bhi rahi hoon... learn from me" she uttered and he once again looked at her face.

"Life is full of opertunities, kahin se nikloge tabhi kahin poncho ge, Warne aise chaat pe Suit pehenke sunset dekhte hue sutta pite rahoge.." she kept blabbering and he listened to her useless chatter and never knew that one rendezvous was going to fill his world with Madness and Magic.