FUN FACTS

Hey!

I hope y'all are doing fine.

Anyways, I am just doing this thing where I let you know a couple of facts about my books to let you know how crazy I am!

So without further ado;

1. Nate's death was NOT in the picture. (Rant at the end of this part)

2. Adam was meant to be a gentleman and not actually kiss Amelia after his marriage with Savannah.

3. The idea of them adopting Elijah was spontaneous.

4. The story of Adam's dead sister was created WHILE writing that chapter.

5. Zach was my original choice as the MC, yes you heard it right.

6. I hadn't planned on writing bonus chapters for this book in Nate's POV but because y'all loved him so much I decided to write a few moments from his POV. (Even though some of you had the audacity to give me shit for it)

7. Unrequited Love wasn't thought through meaning that I did not even plan to write the book. Idk what inspired me to do so but the love y'all have been giving it is so amazing.

Moving on, I wanna talk about 2 things here (I AM ANGRILY SMASHING MY KEYBOARD RN)

1. Character development of  Savannah and Adam:

Savannah's been deprived of the real meaning of family and the only love she's ever known came from Nate & Anne. Of course, it is not impossible for a person of her nature to always see the good in other people. Her kind and forgiving nature stood out the most about her, I know that as an author I put my character through a lot of shit but she eventually did stand up for herself, didn't she? And she brought her children up in a way that none of them ever stood bullying or was a pushover.

I know it's hard to love a character who's as dumb as Adam but he's a human. And his emotions got the best of him.

I, at any point, did not encourage tolerance for bullshit or stuff that messes up your mental health and wellbeing. This is the most original book I have written because it is so close to reality. Yes, people like Adam and Savannah exist. People who forgive too quickly and people who continue to make mistakes until one day, they realize just how wrong they have been all along. 

Realization of your own flaws & mistakes is not easy and it does not come to everyone, and no I am not justifying Adam's actions by saying this but what I am trying to say here is that everyone deserves a benefit of the doubt.

He redeemed himself later in this book and in book two 'Matters of the Heart'

You guys forget it's a work of fiction and take things too personally.

Now, coming to the BIGGER QUESTION!

WHY DID NATE DIE?

To put it simply, SHIT HAPPENS! Life is unpredictable, Nate's death played a major role in Savannah's growth. I know it wasn't planned but it was needed. Life doesn't go how we plan for it to go so yeah... when I say this book is close to reality, I mean it.

Some of you understood the concept, and some of you messaged me to ask about the reason behind his death. I was okay with both and I am thankful that you were patient with me. 

What I can't tolerate is you guys giving me shit for killing Nate and coming onto me with remarks like 'This was unnecessary' 'It was your choice to kill him' 'Don't act like you're sad' 'You had the option to not do it but you did it anyways' 'This is so stupid' in the comments and messages, both.

I am open to constructive criticism but this was PURE BULLSHIT. Some of you were so rude about it I swear I felt bad.

I LOVED NATE'S CHARACTER BECAUSE HE WAS THE FRIEND I HAD ALWAYS PICTURED HAVING BY MY SIDE AND WHEN I TOLD YOU GUYS I CRIED ABOUT IT, SOME OF YOU WERE SO FUCKIN' INSENSITIVE. I MEAN, WHAT EVEN?!

AM I SUDDENLY STRIPPED OFF OF THE RIGHT OF FEELING ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE I KILLED OFF A CHARACTER?!

AND WHEN I SAID THAT I'LL WRITE BONUS CHAPTERS FROM HIS POV, I VIVIDLY REMEMBER TWO OR THREE RESPONSES BEING 'WHAT'S THE POINT NOW?'

EXCUSE ME? YOU CAN DISCONTINUE.

THANK YOU IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR.

ILY Y'ALL WHO WERE PATIENT WITH ME. <3