Crime

Third Person's POV

It's been sixteen and half weeks since Bella and Edward married each other. Dani returned to Volterra on the twentieth of August. It's now the fourteenth of December, and Dani hasn't heard from her family since the end of August. She's worried and upset. They had promised to invite her over for Christmas and New Years. Along with Alec and Jane. But so far nothing.

"I'm sure you'll hear from them soon" Alec assures her as we lay on Dani's bed. Things with them are great. They've made out a few times, gone on a few dates.

"But they didn't even invite me over for Bella's birthday" she reminds him. "When I called to wish her a happy birthday. Dad answered and said she was out with Edward. But Alice would never let them celebrate Bella's birthday without a party" she tells him. "It's like they no longer want me apart of their life" she says as venom fills my eyes.

"Shush" he says holding her close to him. "They love you, I'm sure they've just been busy dealing with a newborn Bella. You know she turned before her birthday" he reminds her.

"Still no excuse for ignoring me" she grumbles. Alec looks at his watch and sighs. "It's time for your shift isn't it?" she asks him.

"Yes, I'm sorry" he tells her.

"It's ok, I understand" she assures him. "Tell Jane I say hello" she adds.

"I will, what will you be doing?" he asks her curious.

"I think I'll go to the library" she tells him. They share a kiss. Before Alec left. Dani got up and left her room heading for the library. When she smelt a familiar scent. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she follows it to the kings study. Staying out of sight of them she listens in.

"What a pleasant surprise" Aro says as he and his brothers look at Irina.

"What do you want? Hmm?" Caius asks her.

"I have to report a crime. The Cullens... They've done something terrible" Irina tells them. Dani covers her mouth in shock, what had her family done?

Aro rushed over to Irina. "May I?" he asks her and she give him her hand. "Oh my" he says as he sees the child doing supernatural things. "Leave us, I must talk with my brothers" he tells Irina. Who nods her head and is escorted out of the room. She is lead to a guest room.

"Remain here, a guard will collect you when the kings have made a decision" the guard tells Irina. Before leaving. Once he was gone. Dani zoomed into the room and pinned Irina against the wall.

"What has my family done? Tell me" she says compelling Irina.

"They made an immortal child" Irina says in a monotone. Her eyes clear up and she looks at her in shock.

"Be silent" Dani says and Irina doesn't say a word. "My family would never make an immortal child" Dani tells her. "What did you say?" I ask her.

"A seven year old child jumping about ten feet into the air catching snowflakes. As Bella and a rusty brown wolf watched" she states. Venom fills Dani's eyes, they'd replaced me Dani thinks.

"Forget this conversation and seeing me here" Dani says compelling her. Before racing out of the room. She goes to her room and packs an overnight bag. Then left the castle and got a taxi to the airport. No way her family had replaced. She is going find out the truth before the Volturi kill her family. She soon boarded the plane and it took off.

(Volturi castle)

Felix was sent to get Dani, but didn't find her in the library. He returned to the kings and informed them. They summon Demetri. "Do you know where Daniela is?" Aro asks him. Demetri focuses on Dani's essence and tracks it.

"She's on a plane, heading for Washington" he tells them.

"The Cullens must of contacted her" Caius says.

"Summon Irina" Aro tells Felix.

"What are you thinking brother?" Marcus asks him.

"Daniela, has not heard from the Cullens in months. The only reason she'd go to them is if she believed they were in trouble" Aro states. Felix appears with Irina. Aro grabs her hand and sees the black spots in her past. "She visited Irina" he announces.

"She must feel betrayed by them" Marcus says.

"She plans on confronting them herself" Caius states.

"They won't hurt her" Aro states. "We must gather our witnesses, we'll retrieve Daniela when we go judge the Cullens" he states. His brothers agree while Irina looks confused. Who is Daniela? she wonders. "Return her to her room" he tells Felix. Who lead Irina away.

A/N

Pictures above of Irina reporting a crime.