w e d d i n g

details

.

after 8 years of being together you and vinnie finally get married

.

y/m/n = your mom's name

y/d/n = your dad's name

.

y/n's pov :

today was the day. i was finally marrying the love of my life. me and vinnie have been together for about 8 years now. we started dating freshman year of high school, so when we were about 14 and now the both of us are 22 and graduated from college. vinnie proposed to me the summer we graduated from high school after being together for 4 years. we started planning our wedding 2 years ago and now that me and vinnie finally graduated college about 2 months ago we are finally getting married. we decided to get married in seattle since that's where the two of us grew up and met.

y/m/n: are you ready sweetie?

y/n: been ready for years mom

i laugh as my eyes start to water

y/d/n: you look beautiful darling

y/n: thanks dad

your dress:

we wrap our arms together as the doors open into the venue

we wrap our arms together as the doors open into the venue. vinnie was standing there, eyes glossy looking more handsome than ever. he had reggie as his bestman and a few other friends from la and seattle as his groomsmen. i had my best friend as my maid of honor and a few friends from la and seattle as bridesmaids. as my dad gives me away to vinnie he goes to take a seat next to my mom and vinnie's parents.

v: you look beautiful love

y/n: thank you handsome

we get through the ceremony before it's time for our vows

priest: vinnie you may now say your vows

v: y/n... i knew from the moment we met 9 years ago in 8th grade you were the one. i know it may sound cheesy but i fell in love instantly. i'm so glad we became friends right away only because i spilled my water all over you in lunch. everyone started laughing after he said that. thank you for making the happiest man ever over the last 8 years and making me the best pasta ever. once again everyone started laughing. i love you so much and i cannot wait to start a family with you.

priest: y/n you may now state your vows

y/n: vinnie , i cannot find a word to sum up the last 8 years of my life. you have made it truly incredible and i cannot thank you enough. thank you for helping me through my darkest times and making me so happy. you are so amazing with kids and i can already tell your going to be an amazing father. i love you so much and i cannot wait for the future.

priest: vinnie do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?

v: i do he said as he slid the ring onto my finger

priest: y/n do you take vinnie to be your lawfully wedded husband?

y/n: i do

priest: by the power invested in me and by the state of washington i know pronounce you husband and wife. vinnie you may now kiss the bride

vinnie grabbed both sides of my face before pulling me into a kiss. we got to where the reception was and vinnie helped me change into my next dress.

we went to the hall where we had our reception and danced with all of our friends and ate amazing food

we went to the hall where we had our reception and danced with all of our friends and ate amazing food. the dj called us up so we could have our first dance. we chose a song that we considered "our song" which was lover of mine by 5 seconds of summer. me and my dad danced then vinnie came back up and danced with maria for their dance. it was a perfect night and i'm happy we're finally married.