e m b a r r a s s e d

y/n's pov 

y/n's pov 

i woke up around 7 o'clock with terrible cramps and a terrible headache. i got out of bed going to the bathroom hoping i didn't get my period over night. i pulled down my pants seeing there was blood in my pants and some in my pants. i put a pad on before washing my hands and brushing my teeth and going back to lay down. when i went to go get in bed i saw a blood spot on the sheets. 

y/n: no no no, vinnie is gonna make fun of me i whispered on the verge of tears

even though we had been together for 3 years and has seen my body nude many many times we don't talk about periods much. typically when i get my period i stay at my house for the week to not bother vinnie or just hang out with reggie's girlfriend lu. 

v: baby?

y/n: vin im sorry i'll get you new pants and new sheets

v: why would you need to do that love? he said groggily

y/n: i bled thru last night i whispered 

v: that's normal love. you go get in the shower, ill wash the pants and sheets and ill go get snacks from the store. 

y/n: can you get me more pads too i'm low on them. 

v: of course love, ill be back in about 15 minutes 

y/n: okay, thank you baby. you know the brand right?

v: always? 

y/n: yes. love you 

v: love you too he said before giving me a kiss

15 minutes later

vinnie had just got back from the store. he set the pads on the counter, changed the sheets and put new clothes in the bathroom for me to change in to. layed the snacks across the bed and  put friends on. (or whatever show you want) 

y/n: thank you baby i said walking over to him and giving him a kiss

v: of course my love 

v: lets watch tv and cuddle 

y/n: i love you v

v: i love you too princess