Chapter Ten

This chapter is just for the Incent x Par supporters, and also for those who just wanted to read something a bit smutty!

It's not my best sex scene I've ever written because I only just wrote it! My university has started back up again and I've been a bit busy this week ;-; I had a three hour class yesterday and I was so tired and thirsty when I got home!

And, to be honest, I've been watching so much of the tv show The 100!! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!!

"Par?" I asked incredulously.

He gave me a small smile, "Good to see you alive and well, Incent."

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking after you." He took a step towards me, "I heard you've been busy, and the King wanted to know if you were still up to the task."

I tried to hide my emotions but my eyes slid to the Queen's face. She was watching us with a small smirk but without suspicion. I looked back at Par and I could see the look of sympathy in them.

"I can keep up," I mumbled finally.

The Queen clapped her hands, "Now that's been sorted, let's get down to the entertainment."

Shaking my head, I took a step away from Par, maintaining an appropriate distance from him, "I'm sure that's not why he's here."

Par gave me a sad smile, "Would you rather someone else?" I knew the sadness wasn't from disappointment over the idea that I might not want him, but rather from the knowledge that I didn't want anybody (especially strangers) touching me.

I looked back at the Queen, "You have many servants ready to serve you and your desires. Why us?"

She looked excited, "Because you're different. You're not from my Kingdom, and I'm sure you do things differently."

Par spoke in my defence, "Really, we're exactly the same."

Her smile faded, "You will do this or I will send you both back to your kingdoms in disgrace."

Personally, I didn't care if she did that to me, but to do that to Par it would be unfair. It would only add to the excuses to keep him in the castle for their own amusement. I winced visibly; Par came from one Kingdom where they use him for sexual entertainment just to arrive in another where they demand the same thing.

"Fine," I murmured. "We'll do it."

Par looked at me in shock, but said nothing and nodded in agreement.

The Queen smirked when she realised she would get her own way, "Well, clothes off and on the bed. I can't wait." She sat down on a chair and Scarlet sat on her lap, still completely naked.

I glanced at Par and then looked away, memories resurfacing.

Crack!

The last smack of the whip echoed through the woods. I had stopped screaming and struggling to get away as my body had grown far too weak. I could feel the blood dripping down my back and my wounds stinging as I shook from fear and pain.

"Had enough?" the demon growled, crawling on top of me.

I cried out as his chest scraped my back, "Please... let me go..."

"Not until I'm finished with you."

I felt his hands push my thighs apart, "No! What are you...?" To my young mind I didn't understand what he was doing. It wasn't until later when Par had 'the talk' with me that I understood exactly what had happened.