VII

"all together. all together."clank said,pushing the machine with silvermist.

"come on! we can do this!"iridessa said and they pushed harder.

"hold on. we're almost there."tink said to periwinkle.i looked at her face and it made me sick to see how bad she looked.we have to hurry.

"hurry! it's nearly out of ice!"

"not much further."i said and readjusted periwinkle on my shoulder.

"we're going to make it. we're going to make it!"i said as tink and i tumbled with periwinkle in our arms across the border.it was freezing here.periwinkle was too weak to even stand so i helped hold her so she wouldn't completely fall down.

we heard a thump and looked in front of us.a figure was nearing us.when it was near i recognized that was lord milori.he is really hands-no this is not the time to think about stuff like that.

tink looked at him with pleading eyes."please, can you help her?"i looked up at him and he crouched down to periwinkle so i grabbed tink and pulled her back to our side of the border.i know she wants to be with her sister but she'll freeze without her coat.

"gently. lift your wings. let the cold surround them."lord milori helped periwinkle up.she slowly raised her wings. little by little, as the cold air swirled around her, periwinkle's wings began to regain their color.she tried to flutter them and sighed with relief when they worked.i smiled sadly,at least they didn't break.

"you're okay. your wings are okay."tink said,relieved to see her sister okay.peirwinkle smiled at us."yeah.yeah."

"this is why we do not cross the border."lord milori told us.

"no, it could've worked! we just needed a bigger piece of ice."periwinkle told him.why can't they just keep their mouth shut.i was begging to get annoyed.this was dangerous,we shouldn't have done it.

"and when that was gone? your wings could have broken."he's right.it was dangerous but we didn't care about that.

"but they didn't. i'm fine."she looked at all of us."thanks to them.and especially the princess.if she didn't fly so fast my wings would've snapped."i smiled at her.

"you're the princess?"lord milori asked.i looked up at his light amber eyes with my purple and we both said nothing,just started at each others eyes.i slowly nodded after few seconds."then you should've known that it is against the law.what would the queen say.what if something happend to you?"i put my head down but blushed at how his caring words and tone.

"the queen will only say that she shouldn't have done this."tink said.my blood boiled.she doesn't know anything.

"you're wrong."i told her.i heard rosetta scoff and i glared at her."what will she do?strip you off your crown,the pixie hallow needs their next queen."

"you all don't know anything!everytime any of you get in trouble i get loads of lectures from the queen and ministers.do you know how it feels when you're blamed for everybody's mistakes?i have to take responsibility for everyone in pixie hallow."i was yelling now.

"tink,i should have stopped you,i could have asked the queen about it but i helped you and now i am probably going to be stripped out of my crown!they aready think i'm not fit enough because i always help you and take the blame."

tink huffed and crossed her arms."it isn't my fault you always try to help.i never asked you to help me!you always came to me,do you think i wanted you there with me?do you think anybody wants you here?"i snapped my gaze up to all of them and i saw they all had their heads down.

"what?"i asked.what is going on?

"do you know how annoying you are with your attitude,not even vidia is so sarcastic.i don't know how queen clarion wants you to have the crown.you are trying to blame all of this on me,just like everytime."

that was it.i looked at tink with tear filled eyes.now i know what everybody thinks of me."of course it's always my fault,even if it isn't i will get punished."i told all of them.i looked at periwinkle and lord milori last time."periwinkle,it was nice to meet you.lord milori,i hope we can talk in peace next time we meet."i pushed from the ground and flew away.i didn't stop for anything,not even when i saw few fairies that needed help,not even when i saw queen.i went straight to my house.