Success? or failure?

Dr. Andie snuck into good ol' Dr. Green's office. He wasn't really sure what to think of Dr. Green. Dr. Green was in charge of the executions, experiments, and a number of other things. Judging by the fresh blood on his rubber gloves, he did an execution on a subject earlier that day. Dr. Andie crawled into the room (yes, crawled) and went under the desk. Dr. Green woke up due to the noise Dr. Andie was making. 'Oh no... This isn't good... He can find me anytime!' Dr. Green didn't notice Dr. Andie at first. He got up and went out into the hall in search of the source of the noise. 'Darn it. He left with the key...' Dr. Andie slid out from under the desk and looked around the office. 'There has got to be a clue somewhere...' ••• 0 laid down in his cell. He thought of many ways to get out of the cell to get answers. But he was also starting to get extremely sick... He didn't care. He got up from the floor and walked up to the door. The door had a window with metal bars in window. Next to the door had the same thing. 'Maybe I can slide in between the bars?' 'Nah. That would be too difficult. Wait. Maybe I can signal Dr. Dumbass for help?' He looked outside and started scanning the area for Dr. Andie. After a few minutes, he saw Dr. Andie running down the hall. He waved his hand in the air like crazy to get his attention, and he successfully did it. "Hi 0! What do you need?" His voice was fast and frantic, but 0 chose to ignore it. "Hey... Can you open this door for me? I need to do something." 0 had no other choice but to pray that Dr. Andie wouldn't rat him out for asking for him to do such a thing. Who knows what Dr. Green would do to him! "Ok. I need your help anyways." Dr. Andie unlocked the door and watched as 0 stepped out from the cell and took a good look around. Why did 0 need to get out of his cell? Judging from 0's body language, it was extremely important. At least important enough for him to be looking around the place like a lost animal. But he was more concerned for 0's safety. He still couldn't believe what he found in Dr. Green's office.