14

I yelped loudly and jumped backwards.

The clowns eyes twinkled in amusement as his smirk became a lackadaisical grin.

"Please, I won't call the cops and I will forget any of this ever happen if you leave me alone!" I tried to reason while avoiding eye contact.

"Did you enjoy the show last night Harley?" The clown asked. I grew confused since he blatantly ignored my plea. Glancing up, I noticed that Harry's eyes no longer showed amusement but anticipation. As if patiently waiting for a praise from me.

"I...liked it very much" I said hesitantly.

He perked up.

"What was your favorite part love?"

My favorite part? Let's see, How about the part where you confessed to stalking me? Or when you asked to eat my fucking soul?

"I really enjoyed the tall woman. But my favorite performance was..." I trailed off quietly.

Harry's smile grew wider as if he knew that I would say it was him. Well there's no way in hell that I would praise him for his fucked up jokes.

"The Strongman." I watched as his figure deflated and his eyes become lit with fury.

"Can you repeat that again love?" He inquired vehemently.

"Louis." I repeated.

Harry raised his eyebrows and his face lit up into a delirious smile.

"On first name basis, I see. Well that's something i'll have to change."

A chill ran down my spine at the look in Harry's eyes. I immediately regretted my actions as I remembered Louis look of fear when I mentioned Harry earlier. Was he just as scared of Harry as I was? I didn't want Harry to do anything to Louis. Before I could remedy my mistake, Harry had disappeared.

A/N: The next chapter will be longer!