Eloise Bridgerton

Y/N always knew something was wrong. Eloise locked herself away for hours, writing letters until she came back out of her room with inky hands. Every time they walked past each other, Eloise would be smiling and whistling as she walked. She was happy, super happy but she wouldn't say why.  All the Bridgerton family thought it was suspicious but they didn't want to interrogate her because they knew that Eloise was smart and could handle herself perfectly well. 

When Colin and Penelope's ball was happening, everyone was having fun and being social. They didn't notice when Eloise slipped away and went through the front door, everyone except Y/N. They followed her and noticed that she was walking towards the carriages towards the back of the house. Y/N started walking faster trying to keep up with Eloise, she did eventually catch up to her and put her hand on her shoulders.  Eloise stopped dead in her tracks and turned around slowly expecting it to be on of her brothers. She sighed with relief as she noticed it was only Y/N.

"Where are you going" Y/N said with a puzzled look on her face.  Eloise blushed and told her that she was going to visit Phillip Crane in Gloucestershire. All the letters she had been writing were for him, he had offered her marriage. She was going to visit him to see if they would be a good match. Y/N thought she was absolutely crazy for running off to a man she hardly knew, they also understood that no matter what they said to Eloise, it wouldn't change her mind. Eloise made Y/N keep it a secret which they agreed. As Eloise entered a carriage and drove off, Y/N was stood there, watching her leave.

As they entered back into the ball room, they were hounded by Colin. "Where did you go?" He asked, "I went for a walk" they replied, while trying to walk around him. He grabbed their arm, "I know your lying, now tell me the truth". They ended up telling Colin where they went and what they saw. That's how the night ended, with Anthony, Benedict, Colin and Y/N all in a carriage, rushing to Gloucestershire trying to catch up with Eloise and bring her back home.