chapter 8.

Ashanti Smith

Ashanti Smith

"Smith, "Alessandro's groggy morning voice mumbled as he pulled me close to him." I'm going to throw your phone across the phone if you don't mute it," he said.

I fumbled around the nightstand until I finally felt it. Once I had the phone in my hand, I rubbed my eyes and turned it on.

There were texts from Meg, Kayla, and Khalid.
He had called and facetime'd me thirty times in the last fifteen minutes.

Groaning, I sat up and pushed my hair back before calling him.

"Ashanti where the fuck are you ?" he asked as soon as he answered the phone.
"Good Morning cousin, What can I do for you today," I said as Alessandro sat up and started kissing my shoulder.
"You don't know yet do you," he asked sighing.
"Know what, I just woke up to my phone being blown up, "I said ."What's wr-"

"Ashanti," Ivy said barging into my room with Zara and Gill on her heels.

"Umm did Knocking go out the window, "I said as Alessandro threw a shirt on."What is with everyone this morning, "I chuckled as I put Khalid on speaker.

"Ash, have you checked Instagram yet, "Khalid asked me cautiously.
"No, why, "I asked opening the app.

"Your bitch ass ex posted you bides on his story is what happened," Zara said making my head snap up at twist was said.

"You're fucking lying," I said furiously typing in his at and clicking his story. Tears started to form in my eyes as each tap got worse.

"I never sent him nudes," I said as I saw pictures of me sleeping naked on his story."He took pictures of me while I was asleep, "I say as my voice crack.

"I'm going to fucking kill him, "Khalid said fiercely."I'll get the pictures taken down," Alessandro said pulling me into his chest." Right after I kick his fucking ass," he mumbled into my hair as I cried into his chest.

Why me? I gave him my all.

I was loyal and stood by him during his darkest period. Most importantly, I loved him with my whole being. Yet time and time again he finds ways to hurt me emotionally.

I was done with his shit once and for fucking all.

"Let me go, "I said tapping Alessandro's arm. Once he released me I ran into my closet and through on the sweats that matched my hoodie and some sneakers.

No way in hell was I about to let this fool embarrass me and ruin my reputation.

"Ash," Gill called my name but I ignored her.
"What is -"Khalid started.
"I'll call you back," I said before hanging upon him.

"Ashanti where are you going, "Alessandro said as he followed me downstairs."I'm going to teach the son of bitch what happens when he fucks with Ashanti Smith, "I said grabbing one of Gill's old golf clubs that were gifted from "daddy".