21. She's His heartbeat❤

Sanya's POV

Aman left and Sanya went inside her house. Everyone was waiting for her in living room. "Sanya, what happened my child? Where were you for so late?" My dad approached me and confronted sweetly. "Dad, actually I was feeling sad so i went to a park; and nature there made me forget about time..." I tried to convince them with my answer. "Let it be now. Take rest now. Okay" my bro interrupted and asked me to go to my room and sent our parents to their room. I was so conscious with my bro so that my ripped sleeve doesn't come in vision of him. And I was successful in it. "Princess you look tired. Wanna eat something?" Bro's caring father side activated. Even if I say no he will not allow me to sleep empty stomach so I nodded "yeah! What's made today bdw?" I asked in kind of excitement. "Your favorite Egg biryani.." I squealed with joy listening to it. But deep down I was still thinking about today's incident. "Take shower and come downstairs. Till then I'll arrange dinner." He instructed and left the room.

**Next day**

At college

Sanya's POV

I was worried to face Alex again. "I can't fall weak infront of him." I reassured myself. Walked inside class and lectures started. Alex was not in class yet this made me relaxed a bit as of now. Today I chose to sit near wall and on my other side I let Neha sit so I'm not viable to Alex to disturb. "May I come in Ma'am?" I heard the most depressing voice from door. "Alex why you are late?" Ma'am asked him. "Sorry ma'am actually my alarm didn't ranged today then my bike troubled me. That's why in late." He gave his lame excuse. "Okay, this is your first time that's why I'm allowing you. Go and take your seat." She instructed. He searched whole class probably me. I tried to hide from his gaze but he laid his eyes finally. He smirked at me devilishly and took a seat in our row but at back. I was feeling uncomfortable now even seating with him in same class. I hadn't told this yet to Neha.

Lecture ended and 2nd lecture began. Mr. Aman entered the class as usual in a strict Professor way.

(Professor Aman never intermixed professional and personal life. He was totally different person in each life.)

He started teaching and I saw him in between he was keeping an eye on Alex so that he can catch Alex red handed and confront. As expected suddenly I heard his voice "Sanya, wanna join us in party tonight?" He whispered behind me and Neha. Neha gestured him to talk later on but I ignored him as I don't even wanted to see his face. But he continued irritating us with his lame talks.

Lecture was about to end, Aman stopped teaching for the day "You! Alex meet me after this class in my cabin. I want to talk to you." Aman ordered and Alex agreed.

Mr. Aman's POV

It was recess and we had break of 20 minutes after 2nd lecture. I was waiting for Alex in my cabin. 'I saw him today again he was troubling them; Her especially!' I spoke in my mind.

*knock on the door*

"Professor? May I come in?" Alex asked permission but there was not a sign of respect in his tone of speaking.

"Yes! Come Alex. Have a seat." I gestured him to sit.

"What's the matter Professor? Why I'm being called here?" Alex asked.

I stood up from my chair and walked towards his chair and started walking to and fro behind him. Similar to that of interrogating a person.

"I have been told that you are creating troubles for girls from your class and that they are feeling uncomfortable around you.." I confronted him.

"What? I didn't understand sir... what you're talking about?" he tried to act innocent.

"Well.....let me be more clear! I saw you troubling Sanya and her friend during my lecture. Even when they asked you to stop talking during lecture you continued your talking and that was disturbing me." I confronted him again.