6. Brother's Princess👑

*** Entry of new character; an elder Brother ***

Mr. Shekhar Singh

- 26 years old
- He is working in a software company as an Engineer. He is the best Brother in this world. He is very protective and loves his sister a lot. Sanya is his life, he treats her like his own daughter/Princess. He's responsible, caring and lovely son in my family.

.....

It was 6 PM in the evening, I was lying on my bed listening songs. I heard a notification sound from my phone, I checked. It was a text from my brother,

~~~~~~~~~
Bro : I'll be there by 6:30 PM, you be ready. Once I'll come at house, I'll quickly freshen up and we'll leave by 7 PM. So there is no point of being late. Okay.

Sanya : okay!! I'll wait for you...
~~~~~~~~~

I gathered my scattered things from bed and kept them aligned. I quickly took a shower and walked towards closet to pick a dress. It was a evening time and rainy days so I decided to wear a jeans and baby pink top, I dont like too much makeup. So I just applied eyeliner and lip gloss. It was almost 6:30 pm, I was ready and sitting in living room waiting for my bro (from here I'll write short form 'bro' instead of 'brother'). He arrived and after taking a shower and a cup of tea he approached me "let's go my princess" he was wearing a grey shirt and black pants which suited him the best. "yess" I giggled in excitement with a big smile thinking about icecreams and chocolates.

I love icecreams and chocolates, everyone in my family is aware about my craze for it, so he directly took us to one ice cream parlour "Sanya, this is the place where we'll get all your favourite icecream." I smiled "Thanks bro! For this. You are the best" I said looking at him.

We entered the shop, the lighting was very calm and natural. There were many people enjoying their treats. We walked towards one table and sat there we discussed and decided which flavors to order and then Bro went to the counter for placing order. It was roasted almonds and honey icecream for me and butterscotch for him. He was busy there in placing a order, as there was little rush on the counter because it was evening time and its peak hours for them.

I was busy with my phone when suddenly someone came and sat near me dragging a chair from side. He looked like a spoilt kid of a rich person, messy hair, red eyes, half conscious, a beer bottle was there in his left hand. Two more person joined him as he sat on a chair near me. They were too drunk and he smelled alcohol when he talked "Hey girl, c'mon let me serve you one treat" he said smirking. I was little worried as bro was also not here with me, so I ignored him not to continue with the conversation "Go get lost from here! Why you are troubling me?" I said in an annoyed and angry voice. "Ok just have one sip of this, you'll feel better" he held my hand and was asking me or I can say literally forcing me to take a sip of it. I threw that bottle down from his hand and got up from seat, tears rolled down from my cheeks. I was so feared that, that man can harm me now. So, I quickly ran towards my brother but I didn't found him near counter, I tried searching him like a child who looks for their mothers when lost in a park. All this while tears were continuously rolling down my eyes. Finally I found my bro, he was talking to one of his friend who have also visited here with his wife. I ran towards him and hugged him crying. He was shocked to look at me, he became anxiously angry and asked me cupping my face in his hands and wiping my tears " what happened Sanya? Why are you crying? Please tell me?" He said angrily "did anyone do any wrong to you? Just tell me fast, I'll kill that person I swear!" He was burning red with anger but was also trying to calm me down. I took a sip from a glass of water which brother's friend's wife offered me while making me sit on one chair. I told him whole thing about that drunken man. He grabbed my hand and took me to that table, he (drunk man) and his friends were still there sitting and laughing devilishly.

My bro just signaled me pointing at that person to confirm who it was, I nodded and he grabbed him by collar and held at face level. "How dare you touch her?!" Bro demanded an answer from him in angry tone. Inspite of answering to him, drunk guy looked at me smirking "okay, so now you have called you boyfriend to threaten me..." he laughed and bro shook him again leaving his collar and punching him. "She is my sister you Creep!" Brother growled at him again.
After few arguments and few punches from my bro, drunk guy and his friends left the shop as they were not in a condition to carry on fight further. Bro turned towards me and gave me reassuring hug with a smile on his face I also hugged him, it felt the most safest place resembling my father's arms at that time. We then continued our chatting with his friend and his wife till it was 8:30pm and we left for home.
I asked bro not to tell all this chaos which happened today to mom and dad, I didn't wanted to make them sad. He agreed.
He was the only person whom I trusted for these type of situations. I'm honestly lucky to have him as my brother.

------------------------

Hope this new chapter is good as well.
Please comment your suggestions and vote for my story.

Thank you.
Love you💖