Awakened

Tomoe's POV:

The exchange event ended with Tokyo as its victor. There was an interruption, but it was dealt with. Because if the interruption, they had to cancel the exchange event, but the students wanted to continue it. So they did and they had to play a game of baseball instead of the individual battles.

Today was the day, the red moon would appear and I was really tired, so I slept.

How about I visit him?

Sukuna's Domain:

"Sukuna, I forgot to thank you for the punishment you gave me. You know I really suffered immense pain because of that?" I said while smiling darkly at him walking forward to his direction.

He gulped slightly and was amused by my sudden change in personality.

"Whatever shall I do to repay you!" I yelled as I attacked him landing a successful hit making his arms bleed non stop.

When I saw what happened to his arms from my attack my glare turned into a creepy smile showing my canine tooth.

(Author: Reminder! Tomoe looks like this in Sukuna's Domain)

"How does it feel to bleed, Sukuna?" I said while looking down at him with amusement in my eyes.

Sukuna licked his lips and as I was about to continue, when I was suddenly fell unconscious in his arms.

I couldn't see anything, everything was dark, my view was filled with nothing but darkness.

Sukuna's POV:

"Looks like it will start soon," I said as I looked at Princess in my arms.

"I can't wait to see your progress, Mari~"

Satoru's POV:

"Megumi, Yuuji, Nobara, I'll be going to pay Tomoe a visit, do you guys what to come?" I asked.

"Me! Me! I want to go!" Yuuji said enthusiastically which made me grin at his childish behavior.

"I never saw Tomoe-sense's house, I want to come too!" Nobara said and joined Yuuji's enthusiasm.

I turned my head to megumi where he answered.

"Me too," he said bluntly as I smiled widely.

"Everyone, hold onto me tight! We'll be teleporting there!" They did as I said and we reached there with no issues.

Drum roll noises were heard as I introduced our destination, "here we are! The Kaguya Clan's Residence!" Nobara's mouth went wide as she started stuttering.