The Deal

Tomoe's POV:

Sukuna's Domain:

"W-what are you doing here, Tomoe-sensei?!" Itadori yelled in confusion.

"I just told you not to yell didn't I?" I said annoyed while sending him my cold glare.

He shivered and mumbled a 'sorry'.

'Her attitude became scarier towards me after our argument! And what's with her appearance!? All of it changed! Why?!!' Itadori yelled inwardly.

"Itadori, why are you scared?" I asked him honestly.

He looked at me and said, "the aura you give out is scarier than Sukuna's one. Your hair color changed, your eyes, your height and hair length. And you also have black wings with red streaks in them."

"What?" I said as I looked at Sukuna then at Itadori.

"I never really paid attention to how I look like in his domain. Now that you mention it, my eye and hair color changed to a pinkish purple and became shorter, as well as my height, I'm also wearing different clothes than what I usually wear and I have wings on my back which is weird," I continued as I examined at my outfit and wings.

"Wait, where are we? I know this isn't the afterlife because Tomoe-sensei is here. And even if this was the afterlife I would be really annoyed to stay here for the rest of my life with you," Itadori said as he looked at Sukuna then ran and punched him.

Sukuna jumped up, before Itadori was able to punch him.

I'm not going to look at two children fighting against each other.

*sigh*

"I'll just sleep for awhile," I said as I went up to Sukuna's throne and slept comfortably.

After a Few Minuted Passed:

I woke up at the sound of someone screaming.

Who is screaming?

I yawned tiredly and rubbed my eyes before talking.

"Why are you screaming?" I said while yawning as Sukuna and Itadori turned their attention to me.

Itadori looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why are you looking at me as if I am crazy?"

"Why are you sitting on his throne?" He asked confused.

"Huh?" I said as I looked at where I was sitting.

"Is something wrong with sitting on his chair?" I continued.

'He's a curse! The king of curses at that!' He screamed in his mind.

"It isn't everyday a mortal sees you sitting on my throne, princess. Ignore him," Sukuna said as I yawned and sat properly on his throne almost looking like an empress.

"Ohh~ that's why. Isn't it normal for me to be sitting on his throne? What do you expect me to do here in his domain? Play catch with him? The only thing I do here is sleep. Either on him or on his throne. Anyways, I'm bored right now. So carry on with the show," I said while smiling, crossing my legs, putting my right wrist on my face and spreading my wings open.

 So carry on with the show," I said while smiling, crossing my legs, putting my right wrist on my face and spreading my wings open