Baadshah-۴

" I'm regretting my decision" Shaaf whispered in his wife's ears who gave him an amused smile in return.

" Aur kis vaadey par afsos ho raha hain mere shohar ko?" Aadab leaned back on his chest, her eyes not leaving the laptop screen.

" Yahi ki you can study further" he bent down and bit the junction of her neck and shoulder, his tongue darting out to soothe the sting when she hissed.

" Muiz" Aadab reprimanded him softly, her entire attention on her notes.

" I meant you can study all you want, but I won't allow myself to be ignored. No siree!" Shaaf pouted and this time his tantrums worked.

Aadab sighed dramatically and shut off her laptop, keeping it on the bedside table, stacking her books beside it and her stationary in the holders.

She turned around and parted his legs before plopping down between them, her arms slithering around his waist and her head resting on his massive chest.

" Talk to me" she looked up in his eyes and her heart hummed in contentment when he smiled down softly at her.

" How was your day?" Aadab asked her husband who wrapped his legs around her huddled form, encasing her whole within his protective embrace.

Their favorite position to communicate.

" Well, I had to attend an on-site meeting and that went well. The client finally settled on what marble to import" Shaaf rolled his eyes because this one particular client of theirs was highly indecisive and that led to their international orders to be kept on hold.

" Hmmm" Aadab kissed his chest and maneuvered around wanting to find a comfortable spot.

" Then Mahad was being Mahad as always" he shook his head at the mention of his hard headed brother and his stupidity.

" Bhai ne kya kiya?" Aadab raised her face from his chest and looked at him in confusion.

" He's being impossible again. He had a disagreement with the Zardaari family head and honestly it's getting redundant now" Shaaf pulled her back in his arms, not liking the distance between them.

" Isn't this the family that he's married into?" Aadab was enlightened about the family friends and relations and the distant relatives by her mother in law a few days ago and the Zardaari family was on top of that list.

" Yeah and it was something related to that. I just hope he doesn't do anything foolish" he shook his head at his brother's stubborn nature and prays that it will not cost him someone precious.

" Mahad Bhai is not that stupid, I'm sure he'll not take a big risk, especially with the elections so close" she made random patterns on his chest and hummed when she felt his fingers in her hair.

" Uss bewakoof ko chodo. Tum batao, are you fine?" He rubbed her back and palmed her belly lovingly.

" Hum dono theek hain" she blushed when she felt his hand cupping her barely visible baby bump.

His Diba was Pregnant.

Aadab had been feeling nauseous since the last few days and only yesterday did the hospital confirm her pregnancy.

The Gashkori Heir was already three months old and was due in early November that year!

Shaaf had never known a happiness bigger than what his wife was giving him in the form of his baby and he didn't fail to show her just how grateful he is to her!

Abbas and Aamna had immediately given off sadka for their daughter and grandchild while the brothers were still celebrating the big news in pleasant shock!