Baadshah-۲

Shaaf woke up feeling a heaviness on his chest and for a moment he panicked. It was only when he saw the familiar shade of auburn hair, did he gain his bearings back and he remembered.

He was a married man!

And the thing that he was dreading up until last evening, is now something he's the most grateful for. For he was never more thankful to anyone than he was to Amara in that moment for absconding their Nikaah.

He caressed her hair and laughed lightly when she buried her nose even deeper in his chest and tightened her hold on his waist, mumbling some incoherent babbles. He remembered talking to his little wife late into the night and he remembered every word that she said. Although, despite going through so much struggle at such a young age, never once did she complain and was only grateful for everything that she had, even if that was very little to begin with.

He had vowed then that he will always protect his little girl, respect her and love her above everyone. He will give her that one thing that she has always craved for and that's family. He had also made up his mind about getting her justice for all the wrongdoings that she suffered at her own father's hands which she didn't even consider as an injustice!

Just how pure is this girl?

Shaaf leaned down and placed a kiss on her hair, wrapping an arm around her and pulling the quilt on them. They had slept off in an awkward position while talking and only when he woke up in the middle of the night with a stiff neck, did he pick her up in his arms and held her closer, having the best sleep of his life.

" Aadab?" He ran his fingers in her hair and kissed it absentmindedly while his other hand raised her palm and brought it up to his lips kissing her fingertips, applying the lightest of pressure on them.

" Aada, it's time for fajr Baby" he caressed her arm and back slowly while trying to wake her up gently.

" Amma, paanch minute aur please" she mumbled sleepily and turned her head to hide in the crook of his neck.

" Ladki, tum mujhse shohar ke alawa saare rishtey bana lo" Shaaf laughed out loud and the reverberation of his chest effectively woke her up.

" Aap?" Aadab was still in a haze and she was shocked seeing a man in her room.

" Aap andar kaise aaye? Amma Bab..." She began yelling when a hand clamped on her mouth which turned her even more frantic and tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as she turned helpless.

" Aadab, main hoon Shaaf, tumhaara shohar. Humara Nikaah hua hain kal" Shaaf tried reasoning with her and she finally registered his words as her tears ebbed.

" Muiz aap hi hain na?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and clung on to him for dear life, her body still shivering fearing the unknown.

" Shhhh Baby, you're alright" Shaaf cradled her closer and rocked her body like one does to a child.

" Main darr gayi thi, sorry" she whispered softly as she gained her senses back.

" Haa maana ki main chalees saal ka buddha hoon, par Alhamdulillah kaafi handsome bhi hoon. Pehli baar iss haseen chehre ko dekh kar koi ladki darr gayi" he tried to joke just so her mind gets diverted and looked like he was successful.

" Kitni ladkiyon ne dekha hain aapko aise?" She moved back from him and narrowed her eyes at his smirking face.

" Ab chalees saal mein kuch toh experience hoga hi na mera ssssss" He hissed when she pinched his arm and grabbed her waist before pulling her in his lap.

" Ladki, tumhaare haath bohot chalte hain, nahi?" He caressed her hips and pulled her closer while nuzzling her neck with his nose, inhaling her feminine scent in.