a message for you all

dear readers of What Happens Now,

it's been almost a month since i published this fanfic and words can't even measure how thankful i am for the support and love for this book that  i've received from you guys.
thank you guys so so much for the 2.2k reads!! it feels so surreal that this book has reached that number of reads and i didn't imagine it would reach that. 
i hope this book has given you a whirlwind of emotions just like it did to me. writing this has been really great and brought joy to my sad and pathetic life. i hope you guys will continue to read and love this book just like i do. i know that my updates aren't consistent, and i apologize for that. apparently, i thought that writers block was something that i didn't think i would go through but i get it all the time XD.

sad to say that this book will be ending soon BUT! I will be writing a second book that will pick up where i will leave things at in this book, so yay for that! and also it would be amazing if you guys will support it too, though it's still under the works.  i will update you guys soon and i hope you guys enjoy reading!

thank you guys sm and I love you all!!

~LyingIsOxygen ✨

What happens nowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें