2

- L, wake up, I need to get ready. - Gillian gently moved hair from my face. After 2 months of dating I convinced her to start sleeping naked and since then the only pajamas we cover ourselves with are our bodies. It definitely made things spicier but also more romantic. My first sight after waking up was always Gillian's perfect silhouette and her erect nipples from the morning temperature.
- No way, you're too warm and soft. - I mumbled without opening my eyes. As much as she needed to get up, her actions were the proof that she didn't really want to. Her fingers delicately wandered on my back, sometimes even on my butt.
Before our first date I had this image of Gillian that was probably created by the roles she usually plays - stand-offish, powerful, and completely independent woman; I thought she would only be looking for one night stands and will treat me as her sugar baby. Not gonna lie, I would go for it too, but romantic relationship with Gillian Anderson seemed so unachievable that after 4 months I still feel like it's all just a dream.
- I'd even say that I'm hot but unfortunately it doesn't mean I don't have to work. - She felt my smile rubbing on her chest. I lifted my head and with sleepy eyes said
- Ugh, fine. But I'll need a recompense after work. - Her radiant smile suddenly gave me a lot of energy. I could work for hours because this is the picture that I will have in my mind all day: happy, naked Gillian Anderson with me in the bed.
- Wasn't the night enough? - She asked jokingly as she was getting up. I looked at her from behind, sunshine and shadows did a great job in highlighting her perfect silhouette.
-I have a huge appetite. - My smirk infected her too and now we were both in a sexy mood.
-Then I'll see you on the counter top. - She smacked my naked butt while getting dressed up. My body arched at the sudden pain and I could hear Gillian chuckling behind my back.

- Don't mind Rick, he's very passionate about his job. He was one of the best avant-garde cinematographers in the 90s, but now he's trying to earn some big money. - We just finished shooting for the day and Cate invited me to a cafe next door.
- Don't we all? - My iced latte and her americano arrived and for a minute we sat in silence drinking our coffees.
- I thought you've already achieved that. - I smirked to her, which automatically created a smile on her face too.
- I'm a greedy woman. - She said jokingly with her deep voice. Every time she speaks I have to remind myself that I have a girlfriend.
- I guess, not only when it comes to the money. - I leaned towards her with a huge grin. But as soon as she leaned too I put my iced latte between us and took a big sip. Maybe I shouldn't give her contradictory signs but I can't help myself when Cate is close. Little flirt never killed nobody, right?
- I like a challenge. Mysterious characters are the most fascinating, because speculations and fantasies are always better than the reality. - To my surprise Cate didn't stop teasing me and even went a step further. Her bare foot wandered on the inside of my right thigh. Suddenly, I lost my confidence and got absolutely red. Slowly, I lifted my eyes and saw Cate's smirk. She was doing this on purpose. That was a red flag and a loud alert sounded in my panicked head.
- That is definitely true, when I've heard that Gillian had to drag you into the room, because you were running naked at the hotel, my perception of you completely changed! - It's ironic how Gillian saved our relationship when she gave me this fun fact about Cate.
- What a bitch... - Her foot left my thigh and I let out a deep sigh of relief. I was already sweaty but I didn't want to add a story to the events. Maybe it's just Cate being Cate? She's always flirty with everyone. But isn't caressing someone's thigh too much? Especially that I have a girlfriend and she, uhm, has a husband and children?! I was trying to hide my thoughts and turned everything into a joke.
- Excuse me, you're talking about my girlfriend. - I could see that in contrast to me laughing, she put a fake smile on as if she was irritated.
- YOUR girlfriend also had a make out session with me just after we got into that room. - A hammer of truth just knocked me out. I was shocked, absolutely confused. Gillian and Cate made out? My girlfriend? And now Cate was trying to flirt with me? This entire situation was absolutely crazy. But it wouldn't hurt so much if Gillian didn't lie to me. Why did she hide this part of the story? And she even added that NOTHING HAPPENED between them. I feel betrayed, angry, and I'm about to cry but I won't, not next to her.
- Okay and what about it? - My dry, angry tone completely changed Cate's face. I knew she was joking about it but I couldn't stand a thought of Gillian lying to me. The perfect bubble just bursted and I should have known that nothing lasts forever.
- Uh, uhm, no, nothing, just saying in case you didn't know. - My anger didn't let me stay there any longer, so I got up from the table and grabbed my coffee.
-I didn't but I don't feel like you're the person who has the right to tell me this. - I said harshly and rushed to the exit.
- I didn't mean it this way. - Cate caught me and tried to put her hand on my arm, but I pushed it away from me and walked away.

- Surprise. Get on the countertop, I will teach you how to cook. - As soon as I opened my RV next to the studio, I saw Gillian only with a robe and sexy lingerie on. This surprising view was definitely turning me on but I had to clarify everything first.
-Why did you lie to me? - Gillian could feel that now is not the right time and she tied the robe hiding her beautiful silhouette.
- What do you mean? - Her tone changed into a soft one as if she was trying to soothe me before she knew what was happening.
-After seeing Cate naked, you made out with her. - I don't think she has ever heard me so serious. Feeling of betrayal was taking over my control.
- Yes, but it was nothing meaningful. - She didn't even try hiding the truth or pretending like I'm wrong. At least she's able to confess her mistakes and, not gonna lie, it calmed me down a little.
- If it wasn't meaningful then you should have mentioned it while you were telling me the entire story for hours!
- I know, I'm sorry. It's just that she's married and back then she asked me not to say anything but, I guess, she changed her mind. - For a second it got me thinking, if Gillian's telling the truth, why did Cate decide to tell ME about this? Was it jealousy? But who is she really jealous about, Gillian or me? She may seem interested in me but how can I know she's not doing the same things with my girlfriend?
- Huh, interesting. You're more loyal to the girl you "had fun with" 30 years ago than to me. - I have no idea what was Cate's aim when she told me about their kiss, but she got me overthinking and jealous.
- I'm really sorry, I should have told you.
- I felt like the biggest idiot on Earth and I won't tolerate any more lies. - Slowly, I was forgiving her. What's in the past is in the past. However, I wonder if Cate's husband knows what really happened in that hotel.
- I promise, it was a stupid lie and it won't happen again. - She grabbed my arms and looked straight into my eyes with remorse. Even if I wanted, I wasn't able to be angry at her any longer. Especially that I knew what she has planned for me.
- Okay, I believe you. - I slightly smiled and put Gillian's robe aside. This small movement was enough for her to catch the mood again.
- Now hop on the countertop, cookies are hot and ready to be eaten.