1

- Your lip is bleeding. - Cate said to me while we were having a short break from shooting Mrs. America. She wiped the blood with her thumb knowing very well it would make me weak. However, I would never let her win.
- Yeah, I bit my lip when I come. The better is my orgasm, the harder I bit my lip. - Her thumb stopped for a second as she didn't expect me to flirt back with a doubled power.
- It had to be the orgasm of your life then. Did you think about me, honey? - The distance between us became smaller but I knew exactly what she was doing. I took a step back and grabbed an apple from the buffet.
-It was and I'm taken, honey. - As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I filled it with a juicy apple. It's interesting that Cate's face saddened a little bit, but without any hesitation, I walked away from her.
- No wonder Gillian looks so happy lately. You guys probably do each other every hour. - My body paused for a second and I turned around completely frazzled. Only a couple of our friends know about us. Has Gillian told her? But why didn't she tell me? Cate's constant smile didn't give me any answers, only raised more questions.
- How do you know about us??? - I whispered making sure no one is next to us. We've been dating for 4 months now and we wanted to take it private as long as we could. It's really hard to enjoy your blooming relationship when paparazzi are everywhere. The age difference and our fame would definitely make for well-paid photos in the newspapers, so I feel like to keep it private was our best decision.
- You just told me. - Thanks to Cate I realized how stupid and naive I am. It only took me one joke to blab everything out.
-Oh shit. - My true nature replaced the flirtatious confidence. Cate smirked seeing blush all over my face. I walked towards her and awkwardly leaned on the table.
-Please, don't tell anyone. We're trying to keep it down, so we can have some privacy.
- Sure thing, Mrs. Anderson. - She whispered in my ear with her deep voice, sending shivers through my body. As soon as she finished the sentence, Cate walked towards the exit.
- Thanks, Mrs. America. - I said loudly. I don't know why, but I feel embarrassed. Nothing shameful happened, but I would feel so mad if the world learned about our relationship from Cate or media, and not from us.

- Hi, babe! - My voice filled the void of Gillian's huge but comfy apartment. She was lying on the beige couch reading an infinitely long script.
- Hey! How was your day? - She looked up at me over her shoulder. There are days in our lives, when everything works perfectly. It makes us feel calm and safe, because we feel as if we finally found our way. That's how I've been feeling for the last 4 months. I feel safe, grateful, and overwhelmed with happiness. Not to mention sex... Oh gosh, my life is amazing.
- It was pretty good, except for the corporate meeting about the film's budget. I thought it would never end. How is the script? Anything interesting? - I leaned over the coach and gave Gillian a lovely smooch.
- Just the fact that I will evoke mommy issues in every lesbian. - She looked at me with a pure smile. I wanted to appreciate this moment for as long as I could, so our silence lasted more than it should.
- Haven't you already? - My late response or rather  my deep, calm voice made Gillian bit her lip. It couldn't end differently but with a passionate kiss.
- How well do you know Cate? - I asked as soon as I took a breath after our little make out session. 
- We were pretty close in the 90s but she already had a husband, so it was just us having fun. Why, are you jealous? - She seemed curious about my sudden interest in her past but also as if she predicted it would come some day.
- Always, when you have such a sexy girlfriend, you have to keep an eye on everyone. - My smirk induced Gillian's sexy laugh. Then she looked me in the eyes, probably trying to understand the context.
- Let me guess, she flirted with you AND guessed that we're dating. - My eyes have never got so wide. I was completely shocked and had no idea what to say.  What if they're still talking with each other? Maybe they still have feelings. God, Gillian knew what she was doing. She loves seeing me jealous and now she's celebrating her victory.
- Uh, how do you know? Do you guys conspire with each other against me??? - I chuckled but she definitely caught the jealous undertone behind it.
- No, although it's a great idea, she has a similar taste. She may pretend that she's this unbothered, happy, straight wife, but we both know she's a sucker for women... Here's the card you can use against her little tricks: when we were partying in the 90s, she got completely drunk and ran through the hotel's corridor completely naked. I had to literally force her to get dressed. - She turned around and started playing with my shirt buttons as she was telling her story. When her soft fingers touched my bare skin under the shirt I got chills all over my body.
- And you're telling me, you guys didn't fuck? Nope, sorry, I don't believe you. - I guided her hand to my bra.
- You also didn't believe me, when I said that I can make you squirt but here we are, Saint Thomas, the biggest disbeliever. - Gillian said and changed her position. She was now sitting on the back of the sofa and had my legs between hers.
- If I'm Saint Thomas then who are you? Jesus? - I didn't want to stay behind, so my hand wandered on her back and finally reaching her juicy ass.
- Certainly I am. - Another five minutes went back unnoticed as we were deepening our kiss. Gillian was ready to present her queer talents on me but I broke the kiss.
- Then change my water into wine, I need some alcohol in my veins.- Gillian smirked. She wasn't quite satisfied with how I ended the situation, but when you have two tops in the same room, you have to be aware that none of them will give up so easily. She then poured me some Chardonnay and we laughed for long hours about Gillian's and Cate's past.