Who would have known?

*photo is the book Juneau is reading*

Rain's POV

I have been training for a week and yesterday was my last day of my training for my shift that's the tomorrow. My dad and Alpha Holt agreed that I should rest the day before and day of my shift. I am ready to find my mate, and a part of me wants it to be Juneau but I can't have too much hope. I keep thinking back to what Josh said a week ago, "All I will say to you Rain is that she will know when your panicking. She has her ways of knowing what is wrong. She knows when you're the one in pain." What does he mean by she will know?

Ever since the day me and Megan came back from Juneau's pack, Josh, Megan and even Rin are all acting weird. Linking to each other so I can't hear what they are talking about. I miss her, I miss seeing her and her holding me. Maybe I can go see her, it's still early in the day so I won't be in the dark. I decide to put on some shorts and Juneau's shirt that I took.

I walk down stairs and I see my parents, "hey mum can I go take a walk in the woods? It is still early so I have enough light," I ask as she looks at my father who nods his head, "just be back for dinner. If not call us, please." She says as I nod my head and walk out the door towards the woods. I walk in the direction of the treehouse where Juneau should be, about twenty minutes I start to see treehouse come into view. I walk up the ladder and I open the door, as I walk in I hear water running indicating she was taking a shower. That's when an idea pops in my head, I open the bathroom door as quietly as possible and I take off my clothes. I open the door to the shower and put my arms around her waist.

She jumped at first, and when she turned around, she asked, "w-what are you doing here princess? I thought you were training?" I shake my head no and move closer to her. Now that my wolf is coming forward, I can smell her scent way better and she smells so good. "I wanted to come see you. You have been ignoring and avoiding me. Why?" I ask and she looks down, "I-I can't tell you princess, I want to but I can't," she says and now I'm getting annoyed with people not telling me shit.

"No. stop telling me that you can't. Your hiding something from me and I want to know what it is." I kind of shout and it shocks her a bit. She looks down, "Princess, I want to, but I can't until you shift. I made a promise to myself I would wait till you shift to tell you," she says as she looks back at me. I look at her and I grab her face and kiss her, god I missed kissing her so bad. I feel her immediately kiss me back, as she grabs my waist and picks me up and pins me to the wall. 

She pulls away from me and I don't want her to, so I pout, "will you tell me now what your hiding from me?" I ask looking at her seriously, she shakes her head. "You will find out after you shift. Come find me after you shift, since it's in two days, or if I find out you're in pain and are about to panic ill come to you. I will always know when you're in pain," she finishes. Why does everyone I ask tell me I will find out after I shift, what are they all hiding from me?

She puts me down and then leaves the shower, leaving me confused and worried. What is so important that she can't tell me till I shift. Is she leaving? Then it hits me, she told me that she found her mate a while back, maybe she wants me too meet her. Why would she want me to meet her? I get out of the shower and put my clothes back on. I walk out of the bathroom and see her in the kitchen.

A part of me is upset that I am not her mate if she found her. I was really hoping I was her mate but at least she is happy. Maybe after I shift, I will find my mate, I wonder who it could be... but why does it hurt to think Juneau isn't my mate. I need to go find a library and find books about this shit. No one will tell me so I will go to a library. I get up from the couch and Juneau notices, "where you going princess?" she asks, "I'm going to the library," before I even finished my sentence Juneau ran to the dresser put on a shirt and got her keys, "Well what are we waiting for lets go." She has a smile on her face, and I love it when she smiles, "I didn't know you liked to go to the library?"