ONE

"Tina!" I snapped back to reality to see a hand waving right in front of my face. "Ella!" I said doing it back to the girl sat beside me, "could you make it anymore obvious?" She said looking in the direction I was previously, "huh?" I said doing the same, then looking back at her, gosh she's so pretty, why can't she see how in love with her I am, last night should've made that obvious. "You keep looking at her, you love her" I shook my head as those words left her mouth, "didn't last night prove to you that I love you?" She smiled at my words, I rested my hand on her lap looking into her eyes, she's beautiful. I moved my hand further up her thigh, running my fingers up and down both of them, the rest of our friend group looked at us, neither of us was out to them and neither of us knew if they'd accept "what are you doing?" Jessie, one of the very few girls in our group, asked us as we both started laughing for no reason, "nothing, just talking since none of you are talking to us" I replied running my hand up her thigh, she was wearing bicycle shorts, I slowly stared getting closer to her vagina watching as she didn't know what to do, I got a little harder just so she felt something, her breathing got heavier.