ONE

Hey I'm Ashley, Ash for short, and the girl I'm looking at is Hannah, she's beautiful. I can't go a day without admiring her, she's too perfect but unfortunately she's straight. And me? Oh I'm the lesbian that has a huge crush on her straight best friend, sounds like a movie right? Well no this is my reality. She caught me. She's looking at me. What do I do?

"Oh we should recreate this" she said showing me some type of thirst trap with two girls in it as i nodded watching it, "ok, only if you want to though" I said without thinking as she laughed, "duh or otherwise I wouldn't of suggested it" she rolled her eyes setting up her phone "i call top" I said looking at her as she nodded and gave me a look that told me she was happy to be bottom.

The music started playing and I wasn't in the camera until the beat dropped. I leant on my arm as it slipped a little bit putting me into the perfect position for the video, i whispered the lyrics in her ear and put my hand around her throat. I could've sworn I heard a little moan come from her mouth. The video ended but I stayed where I was and grabbed her phone watching the video. "Could I try something?" She said turning her phone off and putting it down, i nodded and looked her in the eyes "what is it?" I asked still keeping eye contact.