💖 Rules to Join 💖

💖 1. Follow the community account:

Rose-Gold_Community

💖 2. Add this book to your private library and public reading list.

💖 3. Give the community and the book a shout-out on your message board to all of your followers.

💖 4. Must be fluent in English, it is not necessary for it to be your primary language though.

💖 5. If you have Discord or are able to get it, you can apply.

💖 6. You can have at max 5 roles and help with projects related to your role.

💖 7. After being hired, you must remain working in the community for 2 months. If you wish to leave before that time you must find a suitable replacement. Please do not join then go on hiatus to try to fulfill your two months in the community

💖 8. Must be active if the discussion revolves around you (if you are pinged). If it isn't related to you, there's no need to be there.

💖 9. You must be a dedicated member that completes your work on time, we only tolerate committed members. If you aren't, you may be removed.

💖 10. You must be 13 years or older to join, as per Wattpad and Discord's terms and conditions. If you are under the age of 13, you will not be accepted into the community. If you are under that age and still want to join, you may apply once you turn 13 years old.

💖 11. Password is a project or idea that we haven't implemented in the community. If you don't have one, you can just write the name of any of our other books, but NOT this book.

💖 12. No toxicity, harassment, or bullying toward other members. We are trying to create a positive and welcoming environment and this will not be taken lightly.

💖 13. If you are rejected, we ask that you wait at least two months before applying again. If you have any questions about your interview results or reapplying, please don't hesitate to message us!

💖 14. If we have not replied to your form after three days, feel free to tag us in the comments or direct message us. We get a lot of notifications and may have accidentally missed your form.

💖 15. HAVE FUN IN THE COMMUNITY!