13 | Elvira

"Get into position everyone

"Get into position everyone. Let's begin," 

People start lifting few square sheets facing the sun and reflecting them straight onto us while the camera faces us and they turn the lens to focus it. I take a deep breath at the same time and get myself ready too.

An arm snakes around my waist and I move closer to him. His hand is burning my skin through my dress but at the same time, its warmth is comforting somehow. I angle myself so my face is facing the camera but my body is sideways tucked into Zane's side. 

The clicks of the camera sound and white flashes appear.

"Elvira!" I look towards Armanio and see him looking at me frustratedly. 

What did I do now?

"This," he makes a motion with his hand towards us.

"Is not going to work. Move closer, he won't bite you." 

I clear my throat when I hear Zane chuckle.

"Shut up." I snap at him but all he does is laugh quietly even more. I just grumble while Armanio shouts even louder.

"Move closer! Rest your head on his shoulder. Yeah, like that! Perfect, now Zane you act like you are tucking her hair behind her ear," 

We do as he says and instead of this looking like a pose, it looks more like an intimidate position. 

After a few clicks of this position, I glance up at Zane to see him looking down at me already. I hate it when this happens, when he is already looking at me. It makes me feel weird things and I don't like it.

"Gorgeous!" Armanio shouts.

"Right. Now, Zane, you stand with your back to the camera while Elvira, you stand in front of him but look towards the camera over his shoulder,"

We both move so Zane's back is facing the camera. I take one last step closer. I tilt my head up, move my face closer to his while his eyes watch my every move. When I face towards the camera from over his shoulder, one of his arms encircles my waist.

My breath falls on his neck making him swallow hard. He pulls me by my waist closer to him making my body collide with his. He pulls me even more almost making our bodies mould together. But due to this, I am able to tiptoe and look at the camera over his shoulder. 

"Per-fectt!!" I look directly at the camera while Armanio clicks the pictures while standing in weird positions.

I move my arms around his shoulders and rest one hand on the back of his neck. My heart beating so fast that I am afraid he will hear it. Something with the way he is holding me right is now making me nervous but there is slight soft feel to it. Like he is being careful with me.

Zane mutters something but I can't hear due to how low he said it.

"I love this! Amazing!" Armanio praises as he keeps clicking.