❤️❤️Sana is Critical ❤️❤️

Suddenly he raised a gun on her forehead... Bt fear is not visible in her eyes... This made him more angry...

He came towards him and stood behind him... Krish thought he hates her daughter..

Mr Gill ll help him and they ll go to a safe place before police reached here...

Bt Mr Gill's next step shocked both Sana and Krish...

He held him from behind and pushed him... Bt that time only he shoot the gun on Sana..

The bullet touched Sana's shoulder... Bt she hitched in pain... and lied on floor unconscious...

Mr. Gill: meri bchi ko mara tune...

His guilt and concern were visible on his face...

He started to punch him hardly on face...

Mr Gill: tune sb jhut bola mujhse... Meri beti k khilaf bhdkaya mujhe.. uske college s le kr ab tk jhuti kahania sunata rha mujhe...

Krish: mri nhi h teri beti dkh...

Mr Gill looked at her... His eyes became moist to see her condition... Her forehead and shoulder bleeded..

Krish pushed him and ran towards the gate...

Krish: tm dono bht pchtaoge... Mere papa ko pta chla na to tu aur teri beti dono ko khtm kr denge...

He held his collar with one hand...

Mr Gill: abe o ... Tu janta nhi h kisse bat kr rha h... Agr mein apne bacho se naraz ho skta hu...

To unke sath bura krne walo ko saza bhi de skta hu...

M bhi dekhta hu tu aur tera baap kya krte ho meri bchi k sath ab...

Rohan opened the door and entered with the police... He saw Sana...

Rohan: Sana... His heart ached to see this bleeded girl in front of him...

He tried to move on with Ruhi bt deep down he concerned for him...

Rohan ran to her side and picked her in his arms..

Rohan: Sir.. I gave u video recording... Kavya ne bhi apna real statement de dia h... Now arrest them...

See.. He attempted to kill Sana... Don't leave him...

He moved to his car with Sana in his arms...

Rohan: Sana... Aankhe khol... Dkh tune yeh jang jeet li h... Tune apne Sidharth ko bcha liya h...

Sana.. pls aankhe khol

He laid her on passenger seat and fixed the seat belt...

He wanted to go to hospital as soon as possible...

Police arrested them... As they went outside.. Sana's mother and chacha chachi were coming from Gurudwara..

They shocked to see them like this...

MG: Sana k papa.... Ye apko is trh.. kya hua?

Mr Gill: le jane de... blkl shi kr rhe h... maine karam h aise kiye h... Mujhe saza milni h chahye...

SG: kya kh rhe ho ji??

Mr Gill: yhi sch h.. m apni beti k dard dekh h nhi paya... Use dunia se bchane k chkkr m use insan smjhna h bhul gya...

Aur ab glti s jo Sidharth s sath kr dia...

He took a deep breath.. m tmhari maafi k layk nhi hu..... Bht dukh diye maine tm sb ko...

He looked towards his younger brother and joined his hands...

M tera n teri beti k bhi gunahgar hu... Ho ske to mujhe maaf kr dna...

Sana's mother cried to see him like this... Bt he has to pay off for hurting his daughter....

He forget everything just for his ego... He didn't think about his family and daughter... He became blind and trust Krish who always made fool of him...

Bt Krish didn't have any regret for his mistakes... He was walking with same pride..

He thought his father will free him from jail in seconds... His over confidence clearly shown on his face...

As they reached police station... Police freed Sidharth...

He was happy and shock at the same time.. bt the first person he saw Kavya...

She came towards him and asked his forgiveness... Bt he turned his face to other direction...

She told him about her mother's condition and how Krish forced her to do this in favour of the expenses of her mother treatment....

She also told him that Rohan promised her that he ll take care of her mother financially... That's why she gain the strength to come here and told the truth...

Sid understood her condition.. He knew how much she loved her mother and she was her everything.. he forgave her..

He thought that Sana ll come to meet him here bt she was no where... He called her... Bt her phone was not reachable... He went outside to go home...

He called his mother and She told him that Sana was in hospital... She was also in hospital with her.....

His world's shake to hear this... He immediately went to hospital....

He reached there... Her family and his mother was standing in front of Operation theater...

Sid: Mom.. Sana kaisi h?

Sm: operation chl rha h beta...don't worry.. she ll be fine.. She hugged him..

Sid: Kisne kia yeh sb? He was fuming in anger to see his princess condition...

Rohan: Krish ne... Sana janti thi agr Krish ko khbrl lg gyi ke hmein sb pta chl gya h to wo yha s bahar nikl skta h...

Isliye Sana n use khud dhunda aur jb tk police us tk nhi phuch gyi tb tk usse busy rkha apne sath...

Bt is sb m Krish ne use... His voice chocked..

Ruhi kept her hand on his shoulder...

Rohan: She loves u alot man... Us m jb tk jaan thi wo ldti rhi tmhare liye... Jb m use hospital le kr aa rha th tb b wo sirf tumhara h naam le rhi thi....

His eyes became moist to hear this.... She is in this condition because of him... I ll nvr forgive me if something happened to her...

After sometime.. Nurse came and told them due to excess bleeding she needs blood right now... Her condition is critical....

She has B negative blood group and they don't have in their blood bank now...

Sidharth went to the blood bank and tried to arrange blood...

He came back after some time... She was lying still unconscious on her bed...

His eyes moist again to see her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa...

Hope u ll like it...

Don't forget to press the star button below and give ur previous feedback ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

One more thing.. I ended this book on Insta due to less response bt I ll continue my all books on Wattpad...

So if anyone want to read my stories.. tell thm to read here...

Lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shahana 💖💖😘😘😘😘