✨Kinky✨

You and the kidnapper has finally stopped and got to the location. You woke up to you being smashed in the head you thought this was gonna be a killing stalking moment(look at the bottom of the page I explain it) but really the kidnapper just stopped really hard on the gas.

The location was really unpopular you could find nobody on the streets and if you did it would probably someone doing something illegal or some gen-z filming a tik tok. Kidnapper opened the trunk without a care in the world. You got up instantly as the trunk opened. The kidnapper flinched because they thought you were gonna run away but really you just wanted to get out of the trunk and stay put.

You and the kidnapper walked up to the house that you were infront of (you were in front of the kidnapper). You were about to open the door since you wanted to be comfy instead of just being at back of the van so you already had your hand out. The kidnapper stopped you and picked you up like a bride 👰. You felt like you were in a fairy tale.

You both go inside and the kidnapper instantly went to the basement. You meant to say this in your head but you said it out loud, "OoOo maybe this is a killing stalking." The kidnapper was already sick of this and continued to go to the basement.

You felt lose so you walked over somewhere to find a chair to get tied to.

"This is the most easiest kidnapping that I've ever done." The kidnapper said with a tiny smirk.

You get tied up with rope the kidnapper didn't care that much cause they probably realized you wouldn't go anywhere. You were definitely getting ✨kinky✨,"Could you make it tighter daddy?" You said as proud as ever. The kidnapper stopped this time. You say, "oh sorry or mommy."

The kidnapper gets a little pissed off but before they reached you, you say, "oh god I'm sorry or captain that I'm ready to serve." The kidnapper didn't see that coming they walked over to you and untied your blind fold.

You look straight at this tall, masculine, brown curly hair with a perfect body shape. You drool at the sight of him. He walked closer to you again. While he was in front of you, "Could you please choke me?" With the kinkiest voice.

He replied,"What the fuck did you just say?"

You were about to go wild with commands then you think,
Shouldn't he be used to me saying things like this by now?

You were proud to grow up with a tv cause you quickly said,"Hey where's the one that kidnapped me." He froze as soon as he heard that he looked strangely to the left. You let your hands go lose cause the rope really wasn't on that well and you've already practiced this moment way too much. You walk over and look to the left.

"HEY HOW DID YOU GET UP!"

"I told you to tie it harder." You ignored that sexy bastard and looked at this gorgeous shadow.

The kidnapper besides you says, "Wow you even fall for a shadow damn."

You winked at him with being sexy as always. The shadow came closer, "how did you know that they weren't the one that kidnapped you?"

You were so ready to answer you had to act sexy too, "Well the one who kidnapped me would of answered different and they would of already been used to me saying stuff like that."

(Explaining killing stalking)
Killing stalking is a manga mostly about a guy having his ankle broken, abused and loving his kidnapper if you want the link to killing stalking just ask.