1 3 | L E A V E

[4.15; 4.16]

"i don't think you can prove that"

Despite Prentiss' best efforts, she never did get Florence to spill about her time with Reggie

Despite Prentiss' best efforts, she never did get Florence to spill about her time with Reggie. Every time she thought she had her cornered, Florence would always annoy her way out of questioning. Once, she started singing every song from the Twilight soundtrack in order, and another time she just stared off into space. Absolutely no one in the office could get her to break her concentration. Later, Anderson got her to admit that she was watching Shrek in her head. Florence was going to remain tight-lipped about Reggie until she decided to share.

However, she had finally gotten her friendship bracelet, which was made of purple colored thread. Prentiss sauntered around the bullpen, flaunting it on her wrist that day. Everyone did their best to rub it in Hotch's face now that he was the only one without one, but he remained unbothered.

In even better news, JJ had returned to the BAU, ending her maternity leave early. Agent Todd left, deciding that the work they did was a bit too intense for her. Now that she was back, JJ was showing off pictures of Henry left and right. That was what she was doing now — standing in Garcia and Florence's office with Morgan and showing off the baby.

"This is Henry wearing the booties my mom knitted him."

"I can't get over his cuteness," Garcia said, grinning.

"Oh, and this is him wearing the customized leather jacket Auntie Penelope got him."

"When he grows up, he's gonna be a rebel," Garcia said, making the others laugh.

JJ flipped to the next picture and Florence grinned. "And here is Henry holding the Nerf gun that's two times bigger than him that his Auntie Florence gave him."

"I knew he'd love it," Florence said, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I give perfect gifts."

"I think Will would agree," JJ said, smiling. "He uses it any time he wants my attention."

Garcia's phone rang and Garcia quickly answered it. "Is this David Rossi? The famous bestselling author David Rossi?"

"What are you doing?" Morgan asked him. "You're not supposed to be calling when you're on annual leave."

"I think my AL just ended," Rossi told them.

"What do you mean?" Morgan asked.

"Garcia, Cleveland police is sending you some files. Get JJ to distribute them to the team right away."

"Yeah. What are we looking at?"

"I don't know yet. Just see if the team can find a connection with these crimes. I'll call you back in a few hours."

"Yes, sir." Garcia quickly worked on getting the files and printing them off for distribution.

"What's that thing he said? What's annual leave?" Florence asked, grabbing a Capri Sun.