Part 20

Bela pov's

Mahir ji again went to newyork To continue his project...From 2weeks am feeling dizziness ....so yesterday I went to check up..there told to come today to get the reports....so now am ready ....

Looking once again in the mirror

Looking once again in the mirror ...she took selfie n sent to mahir....left the room...

Sumi:Bela your looking pretty!!

Bela:thank you maa!! ..am going near only I will come soon...

Sumi:okay dear...

*****************
Bela was sitting waiting for the doctor to call her...then her phone beeped saw the msg from mahir ...

Mahir:hey wifeyy are u teasing me sending your pics...You know if am there I won't leave you...but don't worry I will be there in days... Looking gorgeous 😍 love you n miss you wifey....

Bela:I love too tease you my dear hubby..

Then the nurse came called bela
So she went n sat...

Doc:so Mrs.mahirsehgal

Bela:yess doc..

Doc:it's all good news !! You're pregnant
Congratulations !!!!

Bela: really?(in shock n Happy)

Doc:yeah...here is your report it's positive
You're 2weeks pregnant...you have take care of yourself extra ...

Bela:yeah sure doctor!! I want to go for
Scanning ?

Doc:yeah sure ...

*************
In scanning Bela saw the tiny baby
She asked the doctor can she take picture
Which doctor agrees... happily she took the pictures

She kept her hands on the tummy Smiled

*************
While going back to the home ...
Bela kept her hands on her tummy .... happy tears were flowing in her eyes...

Bela pov's

I am going to be mom !! Mahir ji going to be dad ...we are going to be parents soon...oh god thank you so much....my whole entire world is living inside me...from the moment I heard a baby growing inside me ...I was in 9th cloud... This the second best day of my life .....when I fall for mahir jii is the first Best day of my life....now Happiness of going to be mom is blessings.....I can't wait to see you kiss you ,hold you baby...your mumma is waiting for you...Love you baby....

Caressing her tummy lovingly.....

*****************

Bela reached the house ...saw Sumi
She straight away went towards her hugged her tightly... automatically tears were flowing from her eyes

Sumi:Bela are you okay ? Why are you crying?

Bela:maa.... you're going to be grandmom !

Sumi: Really?

Bela nodded happily.... showing the pictures of scanning ......Sumi went to kitchen bought sweets n feed Bela...

Sumi:am Soo happy.... can't wait hold my grandchild....(kissed her forehead)
Andy ,uv,kuhu come here...(shouting)

Then Andy , uv ,kuhu came

Andy:why are you shouting ?

Uv&kuhu:yeah mom ...why are you shouting?

Sumi:So I have good new for you all !!
Soon a lil baby is coming to our house!

Trio:means?

Sumi:Bela is pregnant!!! (Giving them the sweet)

Andy:such a great news ....(side hugging Bela)

Kuhu&Uv:woowwwww bhabhi you gave us promotion this much soon...(hugging her )

Sumi:we need to inform mahir na?

Bela:maa once he comes back we can tell him maa...now if we tell him He will come here .... again the project will be stopped ....
Please we will tell him once he will come back ....

Andy:yeah Bela is right...

Sumi: okay fyn...but Bela you should not do any work from today ....you should take rest !!!!

Bela:maa !!!....

To be continued........

So hope you like it
Ignore the mistakes 🤗
Promo: Suprise for mahir + the old promo