chapter thirty two

"Once you close your feet around my neck I need you to tuck your body in and use your legs to flip me over

"Once you close your feet around my neck I need you to tuck your body in and use your legs to flip me over." Rafael says. I nodded. "You got this."

I really don't got this dude. I've mastered like one wrestling skill and it's taken a week.

Sebastian hasn't woken up yet but I've stayed with him every single night while Marcus stays during the day when I'm training with Rafael in the morning.

Marcus has met Raf and questioned him a lot but he trusted Raf enough for him to keep teaching me.

Colton goes every day with me. I'm not sure if it's because he wants to protect me or because of the games.

I stood in the corner. I tumbled and then once I reached him I did exactly what I was told to do. This time instead of falling on my head, I managed to flip him over with legs.

"Aw shit." He says landing on his back.

"Holy shit I just did that!" I clapped excitedly.

"Yes but you need to keep practicing. If it's too messy you could end up hurting yourself." Raf says standing up.

After four fucking hours I finally did it. Props to wrestlers cuz that shit was hard.

After another couple hours of training I went home to shower and then went back to visit Sebastian.

Even though we were at his warehouse it was heavily guarded. It was requested by his dad.

I sat down in the chair holding his cold, pale hands.

"Hey bubby, I'm back." I laid my head down resting it on my arm. I felt my hand being squeezed and jolted up. I looked up to see Sebastian smiling.

"You're awake?" I asked. "When?"

"Since this morning." He chuckles at how I was jumping up and down around the room. "I missed your beautiful face." He says smirking.

He wakes up from a coma and continues to smirk.

"I missed your voice." I grabbed his face gently planting several kisses on his lips. "How do you feel?"

"Like I got hit with a bullet." He answers causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm okay. I'm just a little tired and in pain but you're here now so I feel better."

Ugh so cheesy. I love it.

"Good. That's great." I smiled.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" He asks. Of course he didn't forget.

"No, I'm over it. I just miss you a lot." I held his hand.

"I miss you a lot too. You know what I also missed?" He wiggles his eyebrows grinning.

"Yeah well you can't have any sex for a couple weeks. Well until your shoulder is better." I told him making him pout.

"Who said you couldn't ride me?" He raises a brow.

"Are you always thinking about sex?" I questioned.

"Only when you're around." He sighs winking at me.

I shake my head playfully planting a kiss on his cheek.

~

"Back off or you're gonna hurt him." I spat at Marcus who kept pushing me.

"You got to help him yesterday so now it's my turn." Marcus rebutted.

"Guys stop fighting." Sebastian rolls his eyes sounding annoyed.

"Shut up." Marcus and I both yelled at him making him roll his eyes again.

"It's my turn to help." Marcus flicks my forehead.

"Nobody is keeping track."

"I am!" He yells. "I'm his best friend. It's my duty to help my best friend when he's hurt."

"Well I'm his girlfriend! It's also my duty to help him when he's hurt." I spit back.

"Colton's going to help me." Sebastian exclaims. Marcus and I looked over at Colton who's helping Sebastian get off of his bed.

"You ass!"

"You whore!"

Marcus and I both hit each other before following them down the stairs.

"You two act like twin sisters who are fighting over a boy." Colton mutters under his breathe.

"Hey! I'm not a female!" Marcus shouts hitting Colton's shoulder.

"Don't hit Colton!" I hit Marcus' chest.

"Don't touch me!" He whines.

"Oversized toddler." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fat ass nose."

"Tiny nipples."

"Do not disrespect my nipples like that!" He exclaims.

"Then don't disrespect my nose."

We stopped arguing when we noticed Sebastian and Colton laughing.

"What?" We asked in sync.

"You two argue one minute and then act like nothing ever happened afterwards. I'm surprised you two have tried to kill each other yet." Sebastian chuckles holding out his hand for me to grab.

He tugs me to his side where his arm wasn't hurting.

"I'd kill her if she wasn't dating you." Marcus rebutted.

"I don't kill, I torture." We both gave each other the finger.

Marcus ends up pulling Colton into the living room leaving just Sebastian and I.

"How's the pain?" I asked.

"It's bearable. I just wish I was able to bend you over and take you right here, right now." He whispers into my ears.

My insides tingle, butterflies roam around in my belly and my core aches for him.

"Stop trying to seduce me. You can do that in 3 weeks." I said.

"Are you sure you can wait that long?" He asks his arm going under my hoodie. His finger traces my nipple.

"No but I want you to heal and for this shoulder to not be in pain so we're gonna listen to the doctor's order." I cupped his face and pressing my lips on to his.

He cups my boob and I kissed his jaw.

"That's all you get for now." I pulled away grinning.

He pouts but I ended up ignoring how adorable his face was.

I helped him go through his work for the rest of the day occasionally arguing with Marcus here and there and teasing Colton about his new boo.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 18th, 2021

I hope y'all have a great day/week! Remember to stay safe and love yourself, MUAH!