Chapter Four

"You'll get the hang out it, Touya," you giggled.

Dabi looks tense as he's feeding Hayami a bottle of breast milk that you prepared. You were a bit tired with taking care of Hayami on your own and you were a little worried that you weren't going to be able to do anything at the bakery. It's been a few weeks since you came back from the hospital and you've been helping Dabi with how to take care of a baby. Especially a new born.

"Loosen up a bit," you advised. You smiled. "Here, let me help you."

You guided Dabi towards the couch and pushed gently down on his shoulders. He takes the hint and sits down while you sit next to him. Hayami in his arms as he's holding the bottle in one hand. You loosen Dabi's hands and fix his hold on the bottle and when you deemed it good enough to you. You smiled at your boyfriend and baby, seeing the two of them together.

It's an amazing sight. The soft side of Dabi coming out as he holds his daughter in his arms. You love it. Every single bit of it as he holds her. She looks tiny compared to Dabi despite her being a baby, but she's really small. It could be that Dabi just has wide shoulders and he's  just a tall man compared to you. You're really happy with your little family and you hope that you can have even one or two more kids.

"I think she fell asleep," Dabi mumbled. He pulls the nipple of the bottle away from Hayami's lips and you could see that she has fallen asleep. She snuggles on Dabi and the man hands you the bottle. "What do I do now?"

Dabi looks at you for help, his eyes filled with curiosity and concern. You smiled, placing the bottle on the coffee table and leaning back into the couch. You rest your elbow on the couch cushions, your hand playing with Dabi's black hair as the man is still looking at you to say something. Your eyes glanced from your baby to your husband.

"Just hold her," you answered. "I should be back in time before you have to leave." Dabi just nods his head, turning his attention to his daughter in his arms. You placed a hand on his arm. "You'll get used to it, Touya. It just takes time is all."

Dabi nods his head. "I have to tell you something."

"What's up?"

"I'll be gone for a week or maybe two," Dabi sighed, glancing at you. You didn't meet his eyes, feeling a quiet anger rising inside of you. "I didn't want to, baby. Understand that. I rather be here with you instead of fucking with the League because you need the help. I can't just tell them that I have a girlfriend and a baby. They could possibly hold that against me."

You stood up, letting out a sigh. "I'll see you later, Touya."

***

"I'm glad you're back, [Last Name]!"

You looked up from the cash register, seeing one of your regulars. The regular is an older woman who has short, spiky blond hair and red eyes. She's a rather loud and sweet woman who is married and has one son. You've seen her husband come with her, but never her son at all. Her name is Mitsuki Bakugo.

"Hey Bakugo! How's it going?" You questioned, smiling at the woman.

She smiled widely. "Good! Congratulations on having a baby!"

"Awe, thank you," you blushed, noticing a few customers looking over. "I'm sorry for being closed over those days. How's your husband and son?"

"They're good. Katsuki is busy with being a student at U.A. and still has that complex," she informed, looking over at the sweets. "I wish I could bring Katsuki here, but he just doesn't like sweets. Thinks they're disgusting."