CHAPTER ELEVEN 💜

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT...AGAIN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

His eyes that were once filled with rage slowly evolved into lust and desire. He walked up to me and tilted my chin up, looking deep into his eyes.

"Are you sure? How do I know you're being serious?"

Shit, that's a question I haven't even answered in my head. Would I be this dedicated to playing this off if he was an old, ugly motherfucker? Hell nah. But also, I could out run an old dude. Not him. He was an unknown danger. I barely knew enough about him yet to even dare using our "friendship" as an excuse to investigate his belongings. I

I swallowed up my pride and lost myself in the dark embers that were his eyes. I just needed to get through this.

"You won't be met with retaliation..." I looked his body up and down. "...But with the same passion."

I gross myself out, honestly.

He got on top of me and I didn't know what to do. It was weird. I really did want him as a friend. But my own foolishness messed that up very quickly.

I could feel his bulge press against my thigh and my body instantly responded. What the fuck is wrong with me?

He put one hand over my mouth and I felt his other hand slide into my pants.

I felt him graze over my cl*t and start rubbing it, making my world collapse around him. My body felt so heated but my mind was so confused. All the sensations were rushing to my head and back while he straddled me under him. There was nothing I could do except react to the building energy I felt. What his touch did to me. The desires of my brain and body were different. Only one was profoundly strong as he slid his finger further down, anticipating the feeling that came with it.

He leaned in by my ear.

"Espérame por favor. We'll finish this later." (wait for me please)

He kissed my forehead and fixed his appearance before leaving the room.

I waited a few minutes and checked out the window to see if the car was still there and it wasn't. I let out a sigh of relief and walked out the room to be greeted by Ciro. He gave me a questionable look.

"Did you just-"

"Don't bother asking. I'm officially a hoe and I'm about to wash away the sins of my vagina."

I walked past him and he chuckled.

"When did you gain a sense of humor? And did he make it to third base?"

I took off my slide and threw it at him.

"Shut the fuck up and by the way, your gloves are in a bush outside"

________________

I took a cold shower. I didn't need the steam and heat to remind me of what just happened. And I did it for not so serious reasons. I was just frightened by how he would react. And if Ciro, a skilled killer is scared, I'm going to be scared too.

I went through my phone and sent my Mom some money before she complained. I then texted Lily, who was still back in Atlanta. I felt bad for not responding. Hopefully someone updated her and she doesn't think that I'm missing.

I exited out of my messages and went to my gallery. I walked down the steps to my office to take a better look at everything. Like I thought. Nothing was wrong with Antonio. Just a few money transfers.I guess some people just like their personal space.

I walked outside to get some fresh air. My life before this has always been so simple. It wasn't the best, but it didn't leave me with so many different emotions. I've never felt powerful, yet vulnerable in my life. And constantly adapting to a new environment was another challenge.