Chapter Three

A/N: Link above Andrea's outfit

Andrea's POV

Fuck! I thought I could go home after my sexy teacher Miss Watson's class. I have forgotten I still have one more pain in ass class for today, history. I groaned and walked to the cafeteria to meet up Eddie after my free period.

While I walked into the cafe, I was surprised that Erica joined Eddie them taking lunch. She seems enjoy chit chat with them. Thankfully I found a spot next to her so that I could sit next to her.

"Hey guys." I smiled I took the seat next to Erica and she turned to look at me. She rolled her eyes after she realized the person was me then she continue her chit chat with the Eddie's other friends. Besides Eddie, I'm not close with the others because they totally not fond with me. They thought I'm a whore (Whatever I'm badass player, wink). But that's fine by me because they are not someone important in my life.

Eddie's close friends were these three girls. They are Nancy, Lily and Annie. About their look, I din really pay much attention because they just exactly the mean girls looks. I think three of them have something to Eddie but he always thought they just treat him like a buddy. Sometime I could sense their jealousy whenever I'm close with Eddie and they will gave me that look. Haven't they forgotten that I'm gay?

"Who brought you to here? I thought you no more class today?" Lily said in sarcasm I smiled "Nope, I still have one more class, and I'm looking for someone." I turned and looked at Erica and she furrowed her eyebrows in confuse then turned and stared at me "Me?" she asked and I nodded "Yes, you. I want to talk with you." I winked and she rolled her eyes of my lame excuse. I could hear the mean girls scoffed and Eddie's chuckled.

"Can we be friend? I like to be friend with you." I smiled and I could feel she was getting irritated of me but I found that was cute. Her lips slightly pouted and I could feel she keep breathed out in frustration like a grumpy cat. "Fine. We are friend now." she replied coldly and crossed her arms. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I laughed at her boldness.

"Relax, I just want to be your friend and we could casually chit chat." I chuckled "So, what subjects you're taking?" "Math, French, history and PA" I grinned "Wonderful, we have three same class." She gasped and decided keep quiet. "I could be your neighbor then." I winked and she groaned under her breath.

"So, this coming Friday Edgar throws a party. Anyone wanna join?" Eddie asked in excitement "Of course." the mean girls replied in unison like had trained before. "What about both of u?" Eddie asked and I smirked "I'm on it." Erica mumbled "I don't think I could join." Eddie frown "Oh why, that might be fun. You could make a lot of new friends. Come on, join us." He wiggled his eyebrows and Erica looks like having deep thought and she sighed "I would like to, but I have to ask permission from my parents." her face was facing down and felt embarrassment.

I tried not let her feel bad and embarrassing and I added "That's no hurt to ask, you can ask them first." she nodded her head and smiled weakly "I'll let you all know after I asked my parents." Eddie grinned "Okay, I'll wait for your good news then. I have to go, 5 more mins I'm late. See ya guys." He smiled and left us behind. "Oh, we have to go too, bye Erica it's nice to meet you." Nancy smiled and I could see those smile was fake "Bye, Nancy it is nice to meet you all." Erica smiled sweetly

"Are you ready to go?" I asked and waited her to join me because both of us are going to the same class. "Yea." she nodded and followed me to the classroom. I could feel she worry how the others think of her about the party. All the way to the classroom she was quiet and she looks like had a lot to think. I felt like want to say something but I worried that I'll trigger her, so I just keep quiet and walked by her side.