Chapter 5

I was missing Eliza a lot and I decided to pay a visit to her and spend some time with my beloved. I pay visit to her grave every three days in a week as soon as I get time from plotting against her murderer.

I'm so at peace that Alice's disgrace is at everyone's tongue. Every news channel is running talk shows about her character and her destructive career. When I got to knew that she's going to meet Nate. I didn't go there by myself but I called press and informed them that If they need any news about her then go to showstopper Nate's office and there they'll get many news and pictures as a hot topic for their talk shows and channels.

Serves you right Alice.

And guess what? I was accomplished! Wohoo! As soon as I saw her everywhere on the new channels and people were raising fingers on her character, doing her character assassination, I felt a ping in my heart. I don't know why but I was slightly sympathising at her condition. But this is what she deserves. I threw this thought out of my mind and focused on what the shows were showing. This is what I wanted: her destruction.

I reached the graveyard and what I saw when I neared her grave was enough to boil my blood. What the hell Alice was doing here? Is she here to give my Eliza more pain? To mock her that she's dead?

You're so dead Alice.

"Like what I see here." I boomed, my voice was dark and rough with the edge of anger in it and I know i must have given chills to her bones and spine.

She gradually turned her head and as soon as she saw me, she got pale and all the colour from her face drained. Her eyes widen. She didn't expect me to see her here and that too after that incident of media. Serve yourself!

After moments of silence I asked her again, "what are you doing here?" And this time anger was evident on my face as well.

"My father's Grave is in....this grave-yard so I came... to visit him and I saw her grave.. as well so... I came to pay a ... visit to her...too." She completed this sentence after stammering so much. I was completely displeased by her reply. She was annoying me to my bones.

"So yeah, you came here to mock her." I yelled at her.

She gasped when she heard my reply and she flinched when I took a step towards her. What the hell? Why she flinched? It's like she's habitual of this maybe? What does that even mean? I was definitely not going to hurt her in front of Eliza's grave. She is arid and desolate.

"No. Why would I come here to mock her?" She questioned but it was more a statement. She didn't stammer this time. Maybe she was fighting the urge of throwing up because she was looking very pale.
"I wanted to seek her forgiveness. Now she is in hereafter, she knows what is truth and what are lies." She whispered. It was barely audible but I heard it nevertheless.

"She sees everything James. She's seeing how you're destroying me." She met my eyes and said this.

I got angry by hearing her reply. Is she trying to say that Eliza must be angry by seeing all the things that I'm doing to her? I am avenging her and that's what she'll like. She'll get peace from it. Isn't it?

She took her life, her happiness and now how easily she's asking forgiveness from her? She left her to die. She could have stayed till the ambulance come. But no she was worried about her so called reputation. She gave regard and value to reputation over human's life.

"You ask for forgiveness. You're filth Alice. Your face is beautiful but you're no human from inside. You committed a sin and you got away from court and punishment. And you have audacity to come here and seek forgiveness." I yelled darkly and took a step towards her and she took two steps backward.

I freaking hate her.

"why don't you commiserate with me James? For God's sake it was just a mistake. The mistake I regret a lot for committing. Why don't you sympathize with me? Don't you consider me as human?" She fell on her knees and started crying loudly.

"I told you everything about my life. My past which is filled with darkness. I lost my father and how my mother treated me after his death. How his husband tries to humiliate me every time he sees me." She yelled back and started hitting herself with Eliza's gravestone.

"Why don't you consider me a human too?!" She whispered and gave a muffled cry.

I felt bad for her. Maybe she's regretting in real. What she told me about her past might be true. This can happen. Right?

No this can't happen. My ID overtook my superego. She's the culprit and she must be punished.

I angrily grasped her Arms and made her stand by yanking them. She winced at the sudden contact.

I held her jaw tightly in my hand and angrily said, "I hate you Alice Miller. I freaking hate you. You took every little happiness from my life and now I'll take every bit of happiness from you. I'll even block the light from your life till you're surrounded by only darkness." I darkly said making her body shiver under my figure. I was easily towering her 5'6 ft height. She was petite in-front of me.

I left her jaw with force and jerked that she gasped and more fresh tears started to roll down her cheeks. She immediately held her Jaw and started rubbing it. It was already red and it was looking like a fresh bruise. She was very fair that's why it was more prominent on her face.

"Is it hurting?" I asked in a calm tone. She saw that I was directing towards her jaw.

She nods slowly definitely comprehending whether she should reply me or not.

"Good, It should be." I menacingly replied to her with a humourless smirk. She was shocked when she heard this and immediately ran away from there leaving me with my Eliza.

I'll always hate you Alice.

So guys this was today's chapter. I hope you like it. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Your appreciation means a lot to me.
What do you think will happen next? Any guesses?

Aleeza❤️