Chapter 14: It Came Out?!!

This is rated SPGㅡSTRONG PARENTAL GUIDANCE.

Although Archibald walked indignantly and didn't even join in dinner. At night, Archibald obediently appeared in front of Yang Yang when he was about to take a rest.

When Archibald came, Yang Yang had just taken a shower.

As soon as the door was opened, both people inside and outside was stunned.

Archibald was stunned by Yang Yang's dress. Yang Yang was wrapped in a loose bathrobe and because his hands was wiping his hair, his actions exposed his thin and fair pink chest.

From Archibald's point of view, he could clearly see Yang Yang's tender and pink chest.

Archibald unnaturally looked away—he didn't know why he was panicking. Although he was a man, but he still felt that one more look and he would be a hooligan.

At this moment, Yang Yang was also staring in astonishment at Archibald's lower body. Archibald obviously had just finished exercising. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts, his shirt was soaked with sweat.

But that's not the point.

The point is, Archibald whose in shorts, completely exposed his beastly lower body.

Archibald's legs were completely beast-shaped, like the structure of a movable toe device. Like his tail the surfaces of his legs were covered with hard and rough black scales, which at first glance looked like an armor made of black iron with a cold sense of power and oppression.

And it's beautiful.

The muscle lines on the legs are very obvious. Even those thick scales can't be covered. Yang Yang swears that if you dissect those legs it will take a lot of effort and those muscles must be beautiful enough to put into the first page of the Anatomy book.

Yang Yang rubbed his fingers and resisted the urge to bend over and touch those thighs inside that shorts.

Then Yang Yang looked up at Archibald as if nothing happened and casually asked with a smile, "Is there something wrong, Duke?"

Archibald "..."

Why are you smiling?

Archibald pressed that little doubt in his heart and coldly said, "Aunt Gu asked me to watch you all night."

Yang Yang froze, then he remembered his agreement with Gu Lita during the pre-dinner inspection.

Yang Yang shrugged and stepped back to give way, "Please go in."

Archibald wasn't polite either. He stepped into the bedroom without squinting, then pulled over the sofa in front of the window. He sat down to face the bed and stared at Yang Yang motionlessly.

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang puts down the towel he used to wipe his hair and stared at Archibald, "Must you be like this?"

Archibald looked back at Yang Yang. As if he had found pleasure from Yang Yang's helpless expression, he raised his eyebrows and said, "My task is to 'watch' you."

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang threw the towel on the bed and smiled at Archibald. "Okay."

Archibald "..."

He had a bad hunch.

Then Archibald saw Yang Yang pulled his bathrobe belt and the bathrobe slipped off from him, revealing Yang Yang's naked body.