10-"IroTrance"

A/n: Noticed a little people were a bit confused with the system I'm using. I forgot to mention some things, but in an easier explanation: Everyone starts with 0, 5 pts=Attraction, 8 pts=In Love, 10 and any multiple of 5 afterwards pts=Attraction intensifying(Leveling up)
And for me forgetting the amount of certain points, my brain is just fried from personal shit, y'know?

I pick at the blemishes on my desk. My eyes are droopy but everytime I try to sleep I just wake right back up. Drawing my finger along the top of the desk. I look up to the teacher who was talking about what we were doing for training today. Physical training is pretty much the only thing I should work on... Like Todoroki mentioned, my quirk only works when I'm locking eyes with someone. I don't have a very offensive quirk, it's powerful but weak at the same time. This is another reason I can't be a hero. If I were to be so, I'd need a lot of support weapons. Maybe something to restrain opponents so I can hypnotize them without refusal.

Everyone stood from their desks and I blinked around, confused. They were going to train. I was still exhausted but mainly a bit zoned out. I stand as well and follow everyone before I was stopped by Aiziwa. He told me to wait in the classroom and he went off with the rest of the class. I stare after them and frown. The hell? I mean I'm not complaining but... Okay, I'm complaining, but eh.

I go back and sit down. I look at the other kids desks. Some have little kinks (don't) about them that sort of made sense. Especially Bakugou's. It's more blemished than the other desks and the front edge is a bit burnt. While I was looking at everyone's desk, Midnight walked into the class. "Hello, (L/n)!~" she smiled as she walked over. "The others were busy so I came to talk to you about your hero name and costume!" She said, taking a seat from the desk beside mine and sat down. I eyed her up and down, my eyes narrowed. She set down two pieces of paper, one bigger. "I've invited a student to come and help you design your costume, she's very clever and you seem like you'd need the extra help!" She ruffles my hair.

I nod and look at the papers. I lean back and think. What do I want to wear? What would be good? I've never thought about it, I don't want to do this hero crap, like I've said soooooo many times, so I just don't think of this shit.

After a while of waiting, a girl with pink dreadlocks entered the class and smiled widely when she looked at me. "Hello, Hatsume! Come here." Midnight gestured for her to come over. She strides over and sits down on the other side of me. "And please try not to talk about your inventions.." Midnight said softly. Hatsume sighed but nodded. "Okayy!" She eyed me and reached over, rubbing my arm a bit. "Oooh! I can definitely help design your support weapons!" She uses her other hand to run down my chest and I just sit there, uncomfortable. Midnight smiles and taps the paper. "Your quirk, hypnotism, how does it function? Explain everything, we need to know all the minor details!~" she pats my shoulder and I look up, thinking about how my quirk worked. "Ummm so my quirk is colour based. People need to see the colour in my eyes for me to hypnotize people. That means I have a weakness against colorblind people. It only works if the colour they saw was exactly the colour from my eyes." That seemed worth mentioning. "I can do plain hypnotism by telling someone to do something, or plant a suggestion like 'pretend to die when you hear the word 'apple''." I say, tapping my foot. "So in order to hypnotize someone they need to have a good and unwavered view of your eyes?" Hatsume asked, tapping her fingers rapidly on my desk. I nodded. "So if you want to hypnotize someone in action, you'll have to restrain them!" She exclaims and Midnight smiles at her revelation. "And for the colour part, if the colour was enhanced and kinda like a light, would it take less time to hypnotize?" She asked. I nodded. That made sense, and I think I remember that happening once. That's definitely something I'd want in my costume. I continued my bland explanation on my quirk, the rest I had to say was explaining the problem if I held the hypnotism link for too long.