Chapter 2

Anthony's POV

It's been freaking 15 min. And that so called cagna is no where to be seen. If she doesn't arrive in the next 10 min, I am gonna leave her here no matter what the consequences are. 

Time skip.......................................................

Just a min more and then I leave. 30 seconds............ And finally the princess decides to arrive. Damn, I thought it was going to be some girl in slutty clothes that were too short for her but what i see in front is the total opposite of a slut. She is wearing  something she is comfortable in not giving a fuck of what others think about her. Feistyyyyy. I know, I sound like a pervert but she is a bitch and she deserves to be taught a lesson. But you dirsty minded people don't think that I am going to rape her. I might just scare her but that s the story of another time and i will make sure she learns a lesson that she will never forget. But on the odds, she does look a bit similar to my bambina but she can't be her. I am hundred percent sure.

Katrenzia's POV

I have finally seen my brother. He wasn't like how I expected him to be. He was wearing a ripped kind of navy blue  tshirt with blue jeans that looked like they newly bought with an expensive rolex watch and some really new nikes. His choice of clothes was atleast far better than his character. 

"Hey! Are you my brother??" I repeated myself for 7 to 8 more times. Is he deaf or something?? Damn, he should know to never stare at a girl for so long. P.S never irritate a girl who is on her period. Just a minute more and then I am going to show him how treat a girl..

"HEY THERE LISTEN MR. I-AM-GOING-TO-STARE-AT-YOU.  CAN'T U JUST SNAP OUT OF UR LITTLE WORLD.. CAUSE ITS BEEN FUCKING FIFTEEN MINUTES AND I AM TRYNNA BRING U BACK TO EARTH SO JUST COME BACK ON THIS PLANET AND INTRODUCE URSELF OR ELSE------" I continued yelling.. But then I realize that this dude was wearing noise cancelling headphones and people all around were staring at me. That was hella embarrassing.. P.S I guess my brother was blind cause who the hell wears sunglasses during 1 in the morning???

So my dearest brother decided to speak after 1 min 49 sec 30 millisecond and2 micro second. I know u might think I am genius but let me tell u that i have this weird habit of counting time when I was wasn't feeling normal.

But what his next action was shocking and what he said next wasn't really what i expected to hear from him.............

A/N: I just can't believe that I have updated two chapters in two days... That's a huge progress for me.. But what do you think Anthony would have done??? P.S I think it would be a good idea if u click that star button.. And feel free to comment or pm it opinions..

 And feel free to comment or pm it opinions