Lana

"Lana, I'm home!" I hear the front door of the penthouse open then shut, "I brought home Indian for dinner so neither of us had to cook"

"Great, I was debating if I should starve tonight" I smile, meeting her in the living room from the bedroom, "Remind me to tell my girlfriend that she is the absolute best"

"I probably won't get to, since I'm your side hoe" She winks, placing the food down on the island countertop

"Side hoes deserve love too" I laugh, pulling her in for a kiss, "I missed you while you were at work"

"I missed you too" She smiles, grabbing my butt, "What do you want to do tonight?"

"How about we take a bath and eat our food while watching a movie?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea"

"I'll start the bath and the movie while you get the food prepped?"

"I feel like I just was handed the side hoe's job" She winks, going over to the cabinet to grab plates

"What is with you and side hoes today?" I laugh, walking away to the bathroom so I can start the water for the bath, "You want to talk to me about something?"

"Later" She calls back from the kitchen, "Maybe when we've both had time to relax"

"Baby, are you okay?" I walk to the kitchen and cup her face in my hands, "Because if you're not? I want you to talk to me about it"

"I will, I promise" her blue eyes twinkling under the lights, "You might want to check the water in the bath"

I turn and go into the bathroom, checking the bathtub water to make sure it's hot enough and that it's not overflowing onto the floor. I put the bubble bath into it then head back into the kitchen

"We're set, the water is good for now"

"Okay" she nods, distributing the food on plate for us both, "I think I have ice cream in the fridge"

"I'll move the mini fridge into the bathroom"

"No, it's okay" she shakes her head, "We can eat it after the bath"

"Sounds like a plan"

When the water is ready, we both get in the bathtub and turn on Professor Marston & The Wonder Woman movie. We sit and watch it for a bit, soaking in the hot water and bubbles on our skin. I turn on the jet cycle for the bath so it turns into a hot tub. Jane's comments still bother me from earlier, so I wait a little before bringing it back up to her

"Hey babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk about earlier now?"

"Sure" She nods, looking up to make eye contact with me, "I guess it's just bothering me that people think that I'm just a photo op to you, how you never come to any of my events for the company I work for, and that you're going to dump me once you find someone more your level. I even was asked if I was your actual girlfriend and not just your side chick"

"Who the hell asked you these questions?" I ask her calmly, trying not to ruin the relaxing bath we are suppose to be having, "Because I hope you know, you are definitely not a photo op to me. We started dating long before I came into the spotlight. I don't come to those per your request, but if you would like me to? I will definitely come to those. I think you know the answer about the dumping and girlfriend bullshit"

"I know, it just bothers me" She shrugs, "I guess an event or two won't hurt, but I just don't want the paparazzi in our business more than they already are"