Teachers Pet

Caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student, thought him pretty cute so he bit his lip right back to him, chewing on his nails and pens while dreaming of him.

"And he's fucking sin, you know he is," Harry whispered; Snape had been eying Malfoy all lesson.

Kept after class? It wasn't unusual for them, "It's all for the right reasons, baby, don't care bout grades, just call me your man," Draco climbed on his lap, whispering and nipping his ear.

The next week, back in class, Harry is sure he heard something along the lines of, "If I pass this quiz, will you give me your babies?"

After class studying again. "Don't call me crazy!" Draco shot up, wrapping his robe tight, "You love me but you won't come save me? You got a life, and you teach kids. You see them daily, don't know why you even need me." He spun out of the room, strutting down the hall.

He didn't speak to Severus for a few days, and skipped class.

"Teachers pet," the whispers followed him.

"If I'm so special, why am I secret?" He whispered, anger slowly bubbling. He turned again, "Yeah, why the fuck is that?"

"Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget?"

"We shared nothing, Draco." His voice was harsh.

"Why do you tell me that?" His voice was higher, "I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years!"

"Leave now. I demand you leave my classroom."

"I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck you, dont you leave me here..." Small tears cascaded down his cheeks as he walked out the classroom. "Teachers pet. If I'm so special, why am I secret?" He muttered to himself, wiping his face angrily.

"You look like a spider in a cage," Pansy, his best friend, supplied helpfully. "I feel like one," he whispered, only for her to hear.

"He's a liar," She dragged him to a secluded room, to talk.

"But he was my desire," Draco whined pathetically, "But now I want to light him on fire."

"But fuck it, right? You'll still give him a call. And a lighter when he wants a smoke, fuck around til you're numb." He nodded at her words; he would.

I said, "It's for all the right reasons baby, don't care about grades just call me your man."

She nodded, "You asked, if you passed this quiz, will he give you his babies."

"Don't call me crazy," He groaned, covering his face with a pillow, "He 'loves me' but he won't come save me, he's got a life and shit. Don't know why he even needs me."

She hugged her best friend close; after a bit of crying, they set off to dinner. Severus was towards the left of them, and Potter just in front. Once he was spotted, the name calling continued.

"Teachers Pet!" Harry yelled, "if you're so special why are you secret?"

Draco angrily whirled towards their professor, "Yeah why the fuck is that?"

Severus, stood stunned, and Draco headed back the way he came. Pansy chased after him. "Does he regret the things we shared, that I'll never forget? Why did he tell me that?" He asked her; she couldn't give an answer, though.

"I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years, I knew this wouldn't last, but fuck him, why is he leaving me here?" His anger grew, and he was pacing.

Before Pansy knew it, he was gone.

He slammed the man's office door open, "Give me back my money! Didn't learn in tempting honey, from you, except how to lie and cheat, while inside the sheets!"

"Bunny-"

"Don't call me your bunny! I won't hop and you don't own me, do you? I bet you think you do." He wiped his face, becoming more composed, "Well, you don't."

"Bunny, please, I'm sorry-"

"Teachers pet!" He practically screamed, "If I'm so special, why am I secret? Why the fuck is that?"

"Do you regret the things we shared, that I'll never forget? Don't tell me that. I know I'm young but I'm well beyond my years," he voice was growing softer, tears becoming more apparent.

"I knew we wouldn't last but- fuck you! Don't you leave me here!" With his last shred of anger, he yelled, before sliding to the floor.

"Teachers pet," he spoke with distain in his voice, "that's some fucking secret."

---

I know this is awful and the lyrics are off, but it's okay :)

I've got a few of these going rn and this was so hard. Like the hardest one out of all of them.

This series is not written in the same story; non of it is linked, but if you choose to read it that way, it is kinda fucked up. Have fun!