Chapter 31

Don't forget to spread love and positivity. Today

Enjoy!

Third person's POV

Gone was the dominant and almighty CEO. Instead this ceo was replaced by a boy who is kneeling, crying and begging for her. He cried like a child who's begging and holding onto his most cherished possession that's about to be taken away from him.
He's on his knees hugging her legs and pleading for forgiveness and a chance to explain.

"Please let me explain. I can explain just listen to me" were the words he muttered. His eyes alone held a silent plea for Ashley to hear him out atleast. His eyes watery and the dark eye bags under his eyes was enough to make Ashley feel bad for him.

"Okay" I mumurred looking down at him.
"Thank y... " he tried to say but was cut short by Ashley who added "until you stand up ".
"N-no I want to remain this way. I deserve it".  He murmured .

"I was scared" he started with his tears rolling down his firm cheeks.

"I was scared okay. I was scared of  hurting you unintentionally. I was scared that if I do any little thing that would make you upset you'd leave me." He dropped his head in shame
"I - I  felt terrible every time we talk like strangers, I was fed up of us behaving like strangers and not best friends. I was fed up of us not talking and yet we live under the same roof. And I'm sorry if the silence hurt you.  T-the day I snapped at you and asked you to worry about yourself only, p- please know that I didnt mean it. I didn't mean to yell at you I did it to save you from me yelling at you and venting out all my frustrations".

"T-hat day I said I w-was going to eat out... " he was stopped by a violent hiccup and the tears that were in her eyes fell seeing him in this terrible state.

"Thay day, I was in my office. I didn't go anywhere. I couldn't bear being far away from you because... because I - I  love you". He swallowed and continued. "I know you wouldn't believe me when I tell you but... but I love you more than myself, more than you can ever imagine and I understand if y-you don't want me, I understand if you don't want to take me back. I  I... I just want to sa- apologize for what I've put you through. I just... Please if you still feel anything for me just ta-take me back" he murmured clutching her knees tighter, his face and voice desperate to earn her trust and forgiveness.

She stilled thinking of her next move.. 'Should I follow my heart?  I'm I doing the right thing' she thought.

Mean while, Ashton who was still kneeling froze at the realization that was starting to dawn on him that she doesn't want him. Her actions says it all. 

She doesn't want me

She doesn't want me
Was all his mind kept saying.

He shakily stood up and dropped the flowers at her feet. He slowly walked to the door hoping she would call him back. 

He got to his car. 'God what do I do with my life' he thought.

The minute his shaky hands pressed the key signal to unlock his car...

He felt little arms wrapped around his torso.

He froze. He heard the sniffing but  still he froze.

The minute he took in the body scent of the person who was fully sobbing now, he quickly turned around and embraced her.

Thank God.

"Thank God" his mouth voice his thoughts.

"Oh my baby " he whispered embracing her tightly as he could.

Ashton's pov

Thank Goodness.

I didn't know what I would've done with my life if she rejected me.

Immediately I felt her arms around me, I immediately felt a rush of energy from I don't know.

She owns me and she doesn't even know it. She's so innocent.

My innocent angel.

I brought out her fragile face that was buried in my suit. God even with the tears she's still so fucking beautiful.

"Hey baby" I cooed

"It's alright I'm here now, Ash is here I'm sorry for making you cry" I murmured wiping her tears.

"Shh. Its alright baby ".

Now she was hiccuping which I found  hella cute. But I still feel like flogging myself for making her cry.

She's so pretty and ALL MINE.

Her head alone placed on my chest brought immense peace to my entire being.

I don't know for how long we've been standing embracing each other but I'm not complaining.

I looked down to find her eyes closed and her breathing slightly heavy.

She's asleep. Wow. Just like that. She must be really tired.

And I know  I'm the cause.

I gently carried her fragile body into my car.

We are going home!

I immediately drove out of that neighborhood before she wakes up and changes her mind.

Hey guys!

Merry Christmas everyone.
This is my Christmas present to all readers all over the world.🇳🇬🇳🇫 🇦🇩🇦🇪🇦🇷🇦🇫🇦🇸🇦🇫🇦🇹🇦🇸🇦🇷🇦🇼🇦🇿🇧🇫🇧🇫🇦🇽🇦🇱🇧🇧🇧🇦🇧🇧🇧🇴🇧🇮🇨🇦🇨🇩🇨🇮🇨🇬🇨🇰🇨🇦🇨🇫🇨🇮🇨🇩🇧🇴🇪🇬🇩🇿🇩🇯🇨🇻🇨🇻🇨🇳🇨🇺🇨🇳🇩🇰🇨🇽🇪🇷🇩🇿🇬🇲🇬🇷🇬🇧🇫🇴🇪🇺🇬🇬🇬🇧🇬🇭🇫🇷🇬🇹🇯🇲🇮🇹🇭🇺🇬🇼🇬🇾🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇷🇭🇹🇭🇺🇮🇴🇮🇩🇮🇪🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇳🇮🇸🇯🇴🇰🇷🇱🇧🇱🇰🇱🇺🇰🇾🇰🇳🇰🇭🇰🇮🇰🇮🇰🇳🇰🇼🇱🇧🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇸🇱🇸🇰🇷🇱🇷🇱🇸🇱🇺🇱🇺🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇹🇲🇵🇲🇸🇲🇬🇲🇰🇲🇬🇲🇪🇲🇹🇲🇼.  Merry Christmas everyone.

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment!