8: texts & acceptance

A/N: thank you AndrewHass for creating Elias and Axel's ship name: Elax 👏🏻😊
———

Elias

Sunlight streamed into my bedroom and I groaned as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. It was a Saturday so my parents let me sleep in. I was glad as I had only managed to fall asleep late because my stupid brain wouldn't stop thinking about a certain boy who confused the heck out of me.

I rolled onto my tummy and flung my arm out to grab my glasses from the bedside table. I shoved them on and suddenly everything became much clearer. Next I grabbed my phone to check the time. 9:00 am. Usually I had to get up at 7:30 am for school so this was a nice weekend special.
I frowned as a notification popped up. I didn't really have any friends except Steph and she rarely texted me. I opened the message and looked at it, even more confused.

Unknown: hey u up yet? I need to talk to u.

Me: who is this?

Unknown: your crush's brother

Me: Wth is that u Drew? I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON AXEL!!

Unknown: yes it's me... and u say that yet I'm the first person u thought of 😉

Me: shut up
Me: what do u want?
Me: how did u even get my number??

Drew: easy peasy. Axel was in the shower so i just hacked his phone. Idiot uses his birthday. Then i went thru his contacts. Btw do u want to know what was open on his google?

Me: wow ok... but why did u even want to get my number?? And I'm not sure I want to know...?

Drew: i needed to talk to u. And meh, I'm gonna tell u anyway hehe... gay porn 😉

I let out a squeak and dropped my phone on my face, knocking my glasses askew. Ouch I rubbed my assaulted nose and rummaged around the bed to find my phone once again. There was a new message.

Drew: i bet u dropped ur phone

I harrumphed and poked my tongue out at my phone even though I knew he couldn't see me. I still couldn't believe that Drew had written the words gay porn over text as if it were perfectly normal, AND that Axel was actually watching that.

Me: r u kidding??

Drew: nope. I gotta say, the still the video was paused on was hot af 😉

I blushed even though he wasn't telling me this to my face. I myself had never actually gotten around to watching gay porn. Or any porn. I'd be lying if I said that I'd never jerked off... but I relied on my imagination...WAIT WHAT?!! AXEL was watching GAY porn?!?!?!

Me: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!

Drew: lol took u long enough

Me:  BUT HE'S STRAIGHT!!!!!!!?

Drew: u sure? 😉

I gaped at my phone screen in shock. It was true that he'd never told me out right that he was straight... but neither that he was gay - although I suppose that applied to me too.