When you find out his past

Jeff: You wrapped your arms around Jeff as he finished telling you his past. "Please tell me you killed them fucking pricks?" You asked "Put them to sleep!" He replied. You looked him in the eye with a serious facial expression on "Good!" You stated sternly and he chuckled at your mood. You guys spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

Jack: You started clapping as jack finished the story. He chuckled at your outburst of happiness "They got what they deserve!" You cheered. "God I love you!" He stated and the rest of the night you guys made out occasionally stopping to look into each other's eyes as you caught your breath.

Masky and Hoodie: You were currently snuggled up into Tim's chest as he and hoodie told you and hood's boyfriend their story. "They sounded like total jerks!" You stated "Yeah I'm glad you guys got your revenge!" Hoods BF stated. You guys hung out the rest of the night playing board games.

Ben: You places a kiss on Bens lips as he finished his story. "W-Well I-I'm g-glad y-you g-got y-your r-revenge!" You stuttered sadly "But now I have you! So life's just fine!" He stated before setting you on his lap for a very heated make out session.

Jason: You fiddled with your fingers as he told you his past. "A-As long as there's no intention to hurt me and I'm out of harms way I guess I'm alright with you killing people!" You finally stated. He picked you up and pulled you into a passionate kiss to show his gratitude for your understanding of his decisions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: If this story reaches 100 hundred reads I will do two things!
#1: A short three question Q/A
And #2: A lemon CPxReader chapter that has nothing to do with the main scenarios and I already know who I want to do one on.
Oh and creepyfan69 I have a surprise for you in a future chapter.
Hope your enjoying the book!