{10}

"Well I'm Megan/Jana, stupid"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omfg omfg she alive. I quickly jump on her knocking us both to the ground and into the hallway. Tackle hugs for the win, I sit up let her breathe for a little when I hear.

"If your gonna be gay do it in your room not the hallway...hehe"

Turning a round I saw a huge ass clown. One of my fears, there not scary just weird as hell.

"What the fuck!?" I exclaim. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Laughing Jack but you can call me lj" The tall man said, bending to my height and opening a hand full of candy. NOPE NOPE NOPE!

"Um, can I call you Jack and um I uh don't take candy from strangers" I stutter out, looking at his hand. His hands were sharp points.

"There's another Jack so that's why he's Lj" Megan/Janas voice pipes up. Standing up I see how tall Lj really is.

Lj is about 7 feet tall, so taller than me. . . By a long shot. He's in black and white clothes and and full of laughter.

"Well were friends now but." He stops. " I never caught your name."

"Well I didn't throw is so yeah." I sass back. "But its Y/n. Where are we Megan/Jana?" Staring at her she became really uncomfortable.

While she fidgeted, a yell was heard, buttons were pressed, and the snapping of wood echoed.

Finally Megan/Jana answered, "Were in the Slender Mansion."

"Haha!  Would you like a tour?"

^^^

Heyo! I was think about bout changing the cover if any of you want to make one

I ask that you have the following:

The title [duh]

Who the book is by [me]

Andddddd

Who made the cover [you!], you'll also be tagged in the description 

If your interested, you can pm me, comment, or tag me in it when its done.

And the dead line is November 20 [the day after my womb escape day!]