♟ Chapter 29 ♟

B     E     L     L     A

I was walking back and forth inside the room for around fifteen minutes. The pain at the back of my head was getting unbearable for me as I wildly ponder about what Xanthos told.

Could I be Amanda? But in the dreams and flashbacks, she was so brave.

However, she did look similar to me and Leonardo looked similar to Xanthos.

I groaned and clutched my head in pain. Whenever I thought of Amanda, I felt as though I'm breaking some unknown barrier inside my brain. I wanted to bang my head against the blackly painted wall in front of me.

I closed my eyes in frustration and tried to recall something that I didn't know I remembered.

I bit my lip as I was blank.

I shouldn't believe what Xanthos told but then I did have a suspension about me and Amanda.

I opened my eyes when a whoosh of air passed through my left side.

Startled; I swirled my head to my left but found that the glass window present there wasn't open. 

I rubbed my forehead as my head ached more than before. My vision started growing blurry.

A light whisper which was almost inaudible reached my ears.

"Hermana."

My lips parted in surprise as I understood the word. It meant sister.

"Hermana."

The voice repeated the same word in a sing-song manner. I couldn't recognise whether it was a male or a female voice. It was just a mere whisper.

"Let the world build in you and you not build the world of yours.

Let the sea flow in you and you not find the water of yours."

What did that mean? I scrunched my nose and tried to understand the meaning.

The room eerily became quiet. My hands trembled and my legs quivered as the silence became too intolerable.

I wobbled forward; towards the door. My sight was still not clear and the surrounding around me began spinning.

My hand reached the door's knob and twisted slowly. Nausea hit me causing me to crouch down to keep myself stable. An immense amount of pain grew on my head. I gritted my teeth to keep myself from screaming out in pain.

"Bella?" Edrala's voice sounded muffled.

"E-Edra--" I screamed loudly as the same whisper echoed in my head.

'Let the purpose of you here begin, my queen.'

"Are you okay?" The voice became distinct but I could tell, it was Edrala's as she was the only one here.